How Do I post Photos to Face Book

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I have searched the forum and can't find an answer..I'm coming from a BB and all I had to do was click and send..

TIA

Dregs

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I think Facely HD or something works for photos better. I have the email address I used on my Pre to send them to my wall still and I often do that.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Facebook app>News Feed>Tap the big button that says Photo
or
Facebook app>Profile>Tap the camera icon
or
Email them to your FB upload address

I'm sure there are a ton of other ways using other apps as well.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Every time I try to upload a photo to Facebook it doesn't work. I tried deleting the app, and reinstalling it, but nothing. Very frusturating.

Lesnar

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Mate you have to install a Facebook app on your I phone and then go to your camera album folder and go in the option of images and there you will find an option for sending images to Facebook...
I hope it will help you now..

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Mate you have to install a Facebook app on your I phone and then go to your camera album folder and go in the option of images and there you will find an option for sending images to Facebook...
I hope it will help you now..

I have the facebook app installed, and my phone doesn't give me the option to upload when I am looking at photos in my album. I have to actually upload from the facebook app itself.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have the facebook app installed, and my phone doesn't give me the option to upload when I am looking at photos in my album. I have to actually upload from the facebook app itself.

Uploading pics from the FB app itself has always been sketchy. There are some
apps that do it or you can even just set yourself up to send a pic in an email to
post to your wall.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site

Uh yeah, that's how it works dude. Apps can not alter iOS.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Facebook app makes it a piece of cake... Within Facebook app, click "photo", choose from library or take photo or video, click and your done...I've never had an issue, use it everyday...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Facebook app makes it a piece of cake... Within Facebook app, click "photo", choose from library or take photo or video, click and your done...I've never had an issue, use it everyday...

It is a piece of cake. Problem is that it's hit or miss sometimes. Just depends.
I hardly post pics to FB but I've ran into the problem a few times.

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

I go into the FB app press on photo then.. what library I cant access my photos from with in the FB app.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Have you taken photos with your iPhone and saved them to camera roll or synced a photo album from iTunes? Try choosing take a photo and uploading if not..

Are you using Facebook app that came with your iPhone?

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you taken photos with your iPhone and saved them to camera roll or synced a photo album from iTunes? Try choosing take a photo and uploading if not..

Are you using Facebook app that came with your iPhone?
Iphone 4 no I d/l I synced them on Itunes. Even when I attempt to go from the roll my options are Email Photos..MMS..Assign to contact....Use as Wall Paoer...or print.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4 no I d/l I synced them on Itunes. Even when I attempt to go from the roll my options are Email Photos..MMS..Assign to contact....Use as Wall Paoer...or print.
You need to open your Facebook app, not go directly to photo through photo app....

Open Facebook app, click where it says "photo", (next to status & check in), choose from library, choose your photo, click "upload"...