What?!?!? No 4.3 for Verizon??

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
yes discussion but not insults. People can have a great discussion with out that

Well I guess what one considers an insult is subjective. I don't feel me telling someone to read something more carefully and fully understand it before making assumptions is an insult if that's what you're referring to.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Well I guess what one considers an insult is subjective. I don't feel me telling someone to read something more carefully and fully understand it before making assumptions is an insult if that's what you're referring to.

No I am not. I wasnt referring to that or you. Just in general for anybody calling somebody a name. Examples are people calling others flamers, whiners, trolls, idiots and so forth

cp9102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Are there ANY MODERATORS on this site???? Why isn't this thread closed? It's gone WAY off topic and serves no useful purpose other than for arguments and insults?

CLOSE IT

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Are there ANY MODERATORS on this site???? Why isn't this thread closed? It's gone WAY off topic and serves no useful purpose other than for arguments and insults?

CLOSE IT

yes we are here. Just because threads go off topic, doesnt mean we will just close it. Its a forum and we dont want to take the fun away. When you close threads all the time, it upsets members. But yes, sometimes its necessary.

Iphonefour

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
yes we are here. Just because threads go off topic, doesnt mean we will just close it. Its a forum and we dont want to take the fun away. When you close threads all the time, it upsets members. ....

Good policy.

Moderators simply locking threads just because they can, turns people off and is a sure fire way to upset members.

Besides, the discussion, for the most part is civil, as well as informative. No need to lock it just for the sake of locking it.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
(goes back on-topic :D)

I'm stuck in the middle on this. I do think the fragmentation sucks and Apple and/or Verizon should say SOMETHING. Being in the dark is worse than waiting on an update. BUT- I left my BB because I CANNOT stand buggy OS's. I absolutely LOVE how I only have ever had one app crash EVER (and it was words with friends - glean from that what you will), and while I want the boost to Safari and Home Sharing, they're not important enough for me to sacrifice stability and consistency in the OS.

My ideal situation: we find out what's going on AND when the update is released we get a stable, SOLID AND BUG-FREE iOS. Win win :D

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I am completely happy with my 4.2.6 it works, and works REALLY good/well (I flunked English). Words with Friends crashes on my 4.3 iPad everytime. I don't mean most of the time. I mean, every time. EVERY. TIME.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am completely happy with my 4.2.6 it works, and works REALLY good/well (I flunked English). Words with Friends crashes on my 4.3 iPad everytime. I don't mean most of the time. I mean, every time. EVERY. TIME.

WWF's has not crashed once on my iPad on OS 4.3.1. Maybe you need to delete and reinstall. Or if your just on 4.3, then upgrade your OS

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
WWF's has not crashed once on my iPad on OS 4.3.1. Maybe you need to delete and reinstall. Or if your just on 4.3, then upgrade your OS

Same here... haven't had it crash once in 9 months on iPad or iPad2... running 4.3.1 on both now... no issues for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods