You have to turn it on in xCode. Which you can't do since you not a dev and probably don't have access to Xcode

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks
    but they'll include that on the public/final release though right?
    03-04-2011 01:06 AM
    Oh and if I'm not mistaken, isn't iPhotobooth app suppose to be in 4.3 also? Or is it just for iPad?
    03-04-2011 01:10 AM
    Thanks
    but they'll include that on the public/final release though right?
    Yes, as long as you enable it inside of Xcode. Otherwise, no it won't show up.

Oh and if I'm not mistaken, isn't iPhotobooth app suppose to be in 4.3 also? Or is it just for iPad?
    iPad 2 only.
    03-04-2011 01:20 AM
    Anyone else think they should bring a stripped down photo booth to iPhone 4? I could see it kind of working out
    03-04-2011 09:51 PM
    And I think Verizon will get the 4.3 update pretty soon and then Verizon will get something exclusive in the next update. I can see the updates for different carriers playing leap frog with each other
    03-04-2011 09:53 PM
    I find it funny how you VZ users running 4.2.6 or somethig with Personal Hotspot for a month while everone else runs 4.2.1 with no Hotspot talk about not getting 4.3 Really though like everyone said Apple will not have iPhone customers waiting on the upgrade for too long. It comes down to the usual would you like it right now or done right? If you get it right now bt it breaks your phone you wont be a happy customer.

The guys talking about buggy JB, I used my 1st gen and then 3G permanently JB for almost 3 years and I had better performance and stability than vanilla phones I saw in the forums, stop holding it wrong
    03-06-2011 02:28 AM
    Welcome to the iPhone, Verizon style. A long track record of being the last to release manufacturer updates, especially on Blackberry, appears to continue with Apple. Big surprise.
    03-06-2011 09:23 AM
    I'm not at all bothered by this. I'm still on cloud 9 from getting my viP4 last month. As Ipheuria said, we had 4.2.6 for the last month while everyone else (inc my iPad) was working off 4.2.1. Granted, personal hotspot didn't help me at all (thx MiWi), but I'm sure many people got the use of it early and many more were on AT&T and *wish* that they had it available.

On the jailbreak note, I've had some performance issues but usually when I did something wrong or was trying a new app that was off the beaten path. By and large, I have everything up and running and thanks to FakeClockUp, it actually responds *faster* than a stock iP4. Don't ask me how/why, but it does.

I only have to respring when I change something, otherwise it runs flawlessly.
    03-06-2011 09:48 AM
    Welcome to the iPhone, Verizon style. A long track record of being the last to release manufacturer updates, especially on Blackberry, appears to continue with Apple. Big surprise.
    I'm not following you here? Apple is actually better than most of the other platforms because the updates are pushed out by Apple regardless of Carrier. I've heard of horror stories on Android where people didn't get the update for a month after it was released. These guys pu out the updat and it's up to the carriers to send it out.
    03-07-2011 07:26 AM
    I'm not following you here? Apple is actually better than most of the other platforms because the updates are pushed out by Apple regardless of Carrier. I've heard of horror stories on Android where people didn't get the update for a month after it was released. These guys pu out the updat and it's up to the carriers to send it out.
    I think the original poster of that comment was dissing Verizon, not Apple. Verizon was terrible about timely updates for Blackberry, and that this may be happening with their relationship with Apple.
    03-07-2011 11:13 AM
    Apple controls software updates and not Verizon(a very good thing). Apple does give us several OS updates throughout the year. Started 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.1, 4.2.1, and now 4.3 all for GSM. I would assume you will see them same for CDMA. I think CDMA got left out just due to Verizon may be the only carrier in the world having a CDMA iPhone to where GSM has tons. 4.3 still may be coming for CDMA or Apple just may skip it since its not a major update and just put CDMA on par with the rest at iOS 5.0
    03-07-2011 06:19 PM
    I really don't see apple keeping 4.3 out of verizon iPhone customers too long. I think they will either release it on the 11th or a weeks after.
    03-07-2011 07:00 PM
    I think the original poster of that comment was dissing Verizon, not Apple. Verizon was terrible about timely updates for Blackberry, and that this may be happening with their relationship with Apple.
    Ahhh thanks couldn't really understand what they were saying.
    03-07-2011 07:03 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD