I have my screen set up with just 4 icons on the bottom so I can see my wallpaper and every time I update an app or download a new one all the apps come back on the home screen instead of staying on the screen I moved them to. I am jailbroken in case that means anything. I missing a setting to keep my home screen with just the 4 icons on the bottom?
    03-01-2011 06:59 PM
    Try down loading Gridlock from cydia that's what worked for me.

Doug
    TNT1968#IM likes this.
    03-01-2011 07:11 PM
    Try down loading Gridlock from cydia that's what worked for me.

Doug
    +1 yes! Gridlock ftw haha
    03-01-2011 07:40 PM
    I have my screen set up with just 4 icons on the bottom so I can see my wallpaper and every time I update an app or download a new one all the apps come back on the home screen instead of staying on the screen I moved them to. I am jailbroken in case that means anything. I missing a setting to keep my home screen with just the 4 icons on the bottom?
    I am having the same problem. I want my home screen to be free of any icons, other than those in the dock at the bottom.

I am jailbroken and installed Gridlock. However, the icons still reappearif I update an app or download a new one.
    03-02-2011 02:46 AM
    If you have Lock info for your Lock Screen make sure your existing home screen is set to on in the settings

Doug
    03-08-2011 08:18 PM
    You could fill the first page with blanks, but it will light up the icon if you tap it. I found it annoying lol
    03-08-2011 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD