Installed a new CPU/Mainboard and did a fresh OS install but didn't backup any iTunes data. iTunes wants to erase everything in order for me to sync. I only want to save my savegames. iOS 4.1 jailbroken. Have AppBackup installed but don't want erase everything unless i'm 100% sure it will work.
    03-01-2011 05:16 PM
    Just download phone explorer, navigate to the app, there should be a file in the app you can move with the game saves....save them to your dekstop, then when you sync it up, and its clean, go back to phone explorer and install the game save file. Here's an example using Angry Birds
    03-01-2011 06:55 PM
    Hmm good to know. Last time this happened to me I had to restart angry birds :/
    03-02-2011 01:18 AM
    Just download phone explorer, navigate to the app, there should be a file in the app you can move with the game saves....save them to your dekstop, then when you sync it up, and its clean, go back to phone explorer and install the game save file. Here's an example using Angry Birds
    Does your phone have to be jailbroken to do this?
    03-02-2011 09:45 AM
    I just called apple this morning on this same issue. I had a nasty virus and had to Nuke and reinstall. The apple rep told me I can "transfer perchases" back to the computer then resync and I should have my save state of my apps. Does this sound correct?
    03-02-2011 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD