Weird problem with email

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have 3 email accounts setup on my iphone, 2 exchange accounts for push gmail and a yahoo account. Whenever I go into my email app, it automatically takes me into my yahoo email account inbox instead of that screen that lists all 3 of my mail inboxes. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is it fixable? Thanks in advanced.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I find that when you completely close the mail app and open it up, it takes you to the inbox of the first listed account.

Actually, it goes to the default email account when you do that... and you can change the default account under:

Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars > scroll down to Default Account.

The Default will usually be the first one you set up when you first got the phone.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Actually, it goes to the default email account when you do that... and you can change the default account under:

Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars > scroll down to Default Account.

The Default will usually be the first one you set up when you first got the phone.

It doesn't. Goes to the first listed.

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
Can't replicate this. I have two exchange accounts and if I close the mail app and reopen, it opens in the "all mailboxes" folder.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Can't replicate this. I have two exchange accounts and if I close the mail app and reopen, it opens in the "all mailboxes" folder.

If you only have exchange accounts setup, then yes. I have two exchange accounts, and three others that aren't. Mines opens to the first listed non-exchange account inbox. It's simply titled "AOL."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods