Would you like more than 1 button?

rjdangerous

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Looking ahead would you like to see a few buttons along the bottom of your phone. Maybe a home, menu and a back button? I like the one button thing but a little more work when you have to hit home then open the app again.

For ex. Clicked on forum today and asked about tapatalk i hit ok then it opened browser. No way to just hit back to browser.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well there is one actual button, but the whole concept is the Touchscreen that simulates any button that it wants to. The home button basically is like a back button anyway.

Mk4Jetta

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I like just having one button but i would like it if it had two positions, kind of like a digital camera button that focuses the camera when pushed lightly and takes the picture when fully pushed

crazy4cell

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I like the fact it has the one button only. as Since getting the iPhone I no longer place calls or surf the web while in my pocket.

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Is that your opinion or is that everyone appeal?
Well, he can't speak for everyone, obviously.

Try looking at the rest of Apple's product line and then tell us if you think that Apple is likely to add more buttons. If anything, they've been going in the opposite direction.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hmm, my iPhone has 4 buttons. If anything, make one of them a programmable depending on the app. Will it happen? Nope.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner