Hmm, imagined I'm thinking

Were i closer i would love to challenge you with a blind test..

These are what i am using, i really recommend giving them a whirl. INCREDIBLE!

Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones

A tad on the pricey side, but bloody worth it!
    I've tried some similar to those. But I hate how they fall out of my ear so easily.
    Even with the different sized buds. I even have the same problem with the BOSE
    ones. I've actually tried those big ones since I got a couple of buddies that do
    some DJ work. But I never really gave them a try on the Droid X or anything
    else besides my iPod.

Either way, a blind sound test actually sounds pretty neat. I may try that
    myself with some friends one day. I'm almost positive that I could tell the
    difference though. We shall see
    03-01-2011 12:57 PM
    I've tried some similar to those. But I hate how they fall out of my ear so easily.
    Even with the different sized buds. I even have the same problem with the BOSE
    ones. I've actually tried those big ones since I got a couple of buddies that do
    some DJ work. But I never really gave them a try on the Droid X or anything
    else besides my iPod.

Either way, a blind sound test actually sounds pretty neat. I may try that
    myself with some friends one day. I'm almost positive that I could tell the
    difference though. We shall see
    I trust you to be honest
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    03-01-2011 01:03 PM
    Interesting player debate this has turned into. Don't forget during the blind test to make sure its fair with the encoding of the music. Size and file type could make a difference there.

Shure's are tough earphones to get used to. I tried, if I got the isolation, they were uncomfortable, or I would move my jaw and lose the suction. Bose on Ears have sounded great for me.
    03-01-2011 02:30 PM
    Any music I have was either burned from a CD (so it was encoded to Mp3) or from iTunes.
    I remember in my BB days putting my whole library on an SD card. I used it on my Bold 9000
    and then Bold 9700. I couldn't believe how much it sucked. I mean, really bad. And as much
    as I fiddled with the audio settings on my DX, I just couldn't match it to the way it sounded
    (or how I perceived it if you ask Heather ) to any iPod I had ever used.
    03-01-2011 02:55 PM
    (or how I perceived it if you ask Heather ) to any iPod I had ever used.[/QUOTE]

Good answer luv

Your learning
    03-01-2011 05:59 PM
    I just recently received my ViP a couple of days ago...as an ex-BB user for many years I cant believe I dealt with that horrible platform. The only thing I see that RIM has going for them is BBM, and thats not saying alot. Comparing the browsing experience on the web is night and day. The build quality is outstanding on the iPhone compared to BB.

I couldnt agree more with the OP, I absolutely love this phone.

...now to convert the wifey...
    03-03-2011 09:06 AM
    Yeah my fianc got her first smartphone 6 months ago or so and it's a BB. She loves it! She does complain about how slow the internet is but she claims to not want ANYTHING to do with an all touch screen device... I'm hoping to convince her to get an iPhone too tho!
    03-03-2011 11:20 AM
    Yeah my fianc got her first smartphone 6 months ago or so and it's a BB. She loves it! She does complain about how slow the internet is but she claims to not want ANYTHING to do with an all touch screen device... I'm hoping to convince her to get an iPhone too tho!
    Just let her muddle about on your ip4 for a moment or two.. And if shes an honest gal she will be converted.. Hell just a few moments on the browser should do it..
    03-04-2011 06:34 PM
    Sounds like someone (Ahem) Heather) is warming up to her iPhone
    03-05-2011 08:17 AM
    Sounds like someone (Ahem) Heather) is warming up to her iPhone
    LOL. I have always really like lots about it. I truly have luv . It's just a lil separation anxiety i believe. But no matter what my thoughts are regarding it, i would ALWAYS rather use the web browser on an iphone that a BB device (truly a miserable experience)

And it get's a lil easier every day..

Cheers

H
    03-05-2011 03:38 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD