I feel like an idiot asking this: battery %

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
settings > general > usage > battery percentage > ON

and you shouldn't feel like an idiot or anything like it. WE were all there at one time :)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
AH! Thank you! I very much appreciate it!

I have been there a few times with all the various OS's I've used but for as "easy" as this thing is, it's almost like I am relearning everything!

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
There are really no stupid questions. Ask away about anything on here. I am a newbie and I have found this forum to be the best place for answers. I hope someday I can help people with iPhone questions like I did on Crackberry.( I had over 2000 post there and helped a lot of people ) So ask away...That is why we are here.:)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yea I was pretty active on Treo/Precentral and on Sprintusers, and for a time at Crackberry bec I almost bought one. But this is a new animal and I researched before I went through with the switch.

I appreciate having a community like this to learn things at.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
::WARNING::

once enabled it may create OCD and anxiety :D

well, it did for me anyway.. i'm constantly trying to find ways to improve my battery performance. it's a never ending quest!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yknow, I had it enabled on my pre (which I think was a homebrew) and it did drive me ape too. Words with Friends seems to be a killer for the battery I noticed. That or I just suck at words.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner