mail message gone

tape

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Clicked on wrong tab and sent email messages to 'sent' folder (no pun intended), however, I have no sent folder I can access. How do I get those messages back to my inbox? Can I add folders to store certain messages of importance?

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
If you step back from the Inbox in your messages to the main screen Mailboxes that shows like "All Inboxes" and then each individually (for example, I have an AOL and a Gmail and can check them separately) underneath that is something that says accounts, if you click on that I can get into the folders I have within each account, including the Sent box and Trash/Deleted messages. You can move them from there by opening them and using the folder icon near the bottom. And looks like you might need to make that folder when you check your e-mail on the web and then you'll have it on your phone to access, but I can't find how to make one on the phone itself.

Last edited:

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Clicked on wrong tab and sent email messages to 'sent' folder (no pun intended), however, I have no sent folder I can access. How do I get those messages back to my inbox? Can I add folders to store certain messages of importance?

Go back to the main Mail screen, if you scroll down there will be another list of mail accounts. For instance, if Gmail is your main e-mail account, there will be a section called "Inboxes" where your Gmail account should be listed. If you scroll further down the main screen, there will be a section called "Accounts." Your Gmail account should be listed here as well. Tap this one and all of your "Sent, Trash, custom-labeled folders" should be there. From any of these, open the e-mail msg. you want, go to the bottom of the screen where you will see an icon that looks like a folder with a down arrow. Just choose where you want to move your message from the drop-down box.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner