Element Case Vapor Pro give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
vapor-pro_front-vert_web-lrg-400x266.jpg

Element Case is upping the ante on their iPhone 4 offerings with the Vapor Pro, with more clearance for dock connectors and headphones and a new aerospace polymer to better insulate the antenna from interference. Here are the full specs:

• Wider access ports on top and bottom for compatibility with a wide range of headphones, earbuds and third party charging cables
  • A special, aerospace polymer section built over the antenna contact points to eliminate "death-grip" issues and improve wi-fi, GPS and 3G
  • A unique, diagonally-attached design with bolts now positioned at opposite corners of the phone
  • A beautiful, perforated SIM card slot with accents on the broad side opposite silence and volume controls
  • A unique finish in beautiful titanium alloy finishes
  • A special hex key tool for removal and installation that can now be carried on your key ring for easy accessibility

The first, collectors edition with a zippered carrying case and keyring for the hex key will retail for $149.9, with more colors and a Verizon iPhone specific model coming later.

But you know the deal TiPb readers -- Element Case is giving you the chance to win one right now, for FREE!

Just leave a reply below and tell us you want one!

[Element Case]

Tallon

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I always want the best of the best to protect my IPhone so count me in... plus its good to be seen on the golf course with a bit of style...!!!

jasonphil

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've always wanted this case! You guys had a giveaway once before for this same case and ever since I've wanted it! It's so nice, and I love the way you screw it together, it's so legit, and the metal it is made of is so fitting to have with the metal of the iPhone itself. I just like the fact that it looks so sturdy. I've used a few different cases, and I've never really found one that I really like, but this is one I know I'd love to have. Thanks for the opportunity!

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
yes please i loved my element case for my 3gs and always wanted to try the vapor case! count me in id love to win this! :D

mperkel

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
awesome case

I use my iPhone for practically everything. I work in mental health and out in the field doing medical work, so I am always on the go and worried about dropping my iPhone and damaging the poor thing. This case looks extremely sturdy without taking away from the beauty of the iPhone 4. I'm in love and want this awesome case!

Uri Kelman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I want one :)

I would like to protect my iPhone 4 from my pet monkeys (aka my 1 and 2 year old) They like my iPhone so much, that I need to hide it from them every chance I get. I'm afraid that they are going find it one day and play "Throw the iPhone". I've already replaced one iPhone once from cracked glass, don't want that to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen