Where to Buy the Iphone 4?

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I can see it now..

You standing there while some pimply face kid put his greasy burger and fries down and rips into your new babies packaging all ninja assassin style..:eek:
As a tumble weeds blow through the store... And you giving him the stink eye as burger grease oozes down the face of your baby, heading slowly towards the power button as capt zip shovels a few more fries into his gob, before spitting all over the front as he makes your test call...

That's it... You snap and whip your hand around and snag your helpless baby from his dripping hands because you just cant take anymore...

While off in the distance a coyote howls and you here the theme music from Good Bad and the Ugly..

Paint a bleak enough picture?

Order it online and wait the 2 days:D

UGH! way to make me feel so confident! lmao but i can't cause i only got my upgrade moved earlier because i said my phone is falling apart so if i wanted to get it offline, they would question if my phone was really falling apart since im willing to wait 2 extra days... just for the record, my phone really is crapping out on me. I got an enV touch and the camera protective plate comes off, the glass over the camera is completely off, it randomly sends texts twice, it resets itself whenever it wants to, it basically has a mind of its own. :eek:

klaudiiia

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have to wait until March 14th, the wait is absolutely killing me!!!!!! You're a lucky guy, haha. Just get it from vzw and bring some microfiber cloths with you. haha

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have to wait until March 14th, the wait is absolutely killing me!!!!!! You're a lucky guy, haha. Just get it from vzw and bring some microfiber cloths with you. haha

Yes, lol definitely will be bringing a microfiber cloth and will find the most clean-shaven, less-greasy, and less hair person i can find.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73