I thought my (unfortunately last) annual upgrade was March 15th and it's actually April 15th. If I called into Verizon, do you think they'd move my upgrade date up a month? I've been doing my research and I really want to get an iPhone now!
    Oh man! i thought that i had to wait a long time (March 17th) but i would hate waiting all the way till April 15th, honestly at that point you should wait for the iPhone 5.
    02-27-2011 11:04 PM
    If they'll let you upgrade early for any phone but an iphone... get a droid, take it back the next day and exchange it for an iphone? you have a 14 day return period (it might actually be 30, not sure) and once the contract is signed, you're all set.
    02-28-2011 10:10 AM
    If they'll let you upgrade early for any phone but an iphone... get a droid, take it back the next day and exchange it for an iphone? you have a 14 day return period (it might actually be 30, not sure) and once the contract is signed, you're all set.
    In my opinion, that's not a risk that I am willing to take. It is a very good idea, but a gamble. What if for some reason they don't let me switch to the iPhone for whatever reason. I think i'll keep trying my luck calling customer service and if that doesn't work, wait it out till March 17th. I'm counting down the days!
    02-28-2011 12:57 PM
    Just called Verizon and got my upgrade moved a week earlier! Hey, it's better than nothing, so instead of the 17th now i can get it on the 10th =] I told them my enV touch is falling apart, which is true, and i want to get the iPhone. only down part is that i pretty much have to get the phone at Verizon and not at Apple. . . Do you still get all the same stuff at Verizon that you would at the Apple store?
    03-01-2011 09:10 PM
    Just called Verizon and got my upgrade moved a week earlier! Hey, it's better than nothing, so instead of the 17th now i can get it on the 10th =] I told them my enV touch is falling apart, which is true, and i want to get the iPhone. only down part is that i pretty much have to get the phone at Verizon and not at Apple. . . Do you still get all the same stuff at Verizon that you would at the Apple store?
    It's the exact same thing in the box. Just buying it from different store really, would be the same if you got it from Best Buy or Wal-mart.
    03-01-2011 11:21 PM
    It's the exact same thing in the box. Just buying it from different store really, would be the same if you got it from Best Buy or Wal-mart.
    True, and the other difference is i can't unbox it myself if i get it from Verizon =[
    03-01-2011 11:23 PM
    True, and the other difference is i can't unbox it myself if i get it from Verizon =[
    You can if you have it sent, that's what we did.. So it was MY greasy makeup prints on the phone first
    03-02-2011 02:54 PM
    You can if you have it sent, that's what we did.. So it was MY greasy makeup prints on the phone first
    Yeah but then that's an extra 2 days i have to wait lol. I'll try to pick the least greasy-hair or face person there lol.
    03-02-2011 03:52 PM
    just go to your local apple store it is quick and easy
    03-03-2011 09:17 AM
    Apple store would be your best choice.
    03-03-2011 10:02 AM
    Yeah but then that's an extra 2 days i have to wait lol. I'll try to pick the least greasy-hair or face person there lol.
    LOL, ok luv, we didn't mind. They sent it two day shipping. But i can understand your excitement

And good luck finding a squeaky clean bloke at the phone store
    03-03-2011 12:59 PM
    I would go to my Apple store, but i got my upgrade moved a week earlier and the date isn't actually changed, but in my account there are notes saying that i can get it on the 10th instead of the 17th. SO i asked if i can still go to the Apple store to buy an iPhone and they told me i could, but then they gotta call Verizon and then Verizon has got to call Customer Service, and then they have to call an internal line and it'd be a lot easier f i just went to the Verizon store and go it there. Now do you think that the iPhones at the Verizon store are any worse than the ones at the apple store? lol i doubt it. Just the fact that they open and activate it.
    03-03-2011 01:00 PM
    I would go to my Apple store, but i got my upgrade moved a week earlier and the date isn't actually changed, but in my account there are notes saying that i can get it on the 10th instead of the 17th. SO i asked if i can still go to the Apple store to buy an iPhone and they told me i could, but then they gotta call Verizon and then Verizon has got to call Customer Service, and then they have to call an internal line and it'd be a lot easier f i just went to the Verizon store and go it there. Now do you think that the iPhones at the Verizon store are any worse than the ones at the apple store? lol i doubt it. Just the fact that they open and activate it.
    Same phone, same everything. Except someone besides you gets to be the first to muck up the beautiful glass on your new baby..
    03-03-2011 03:00 PM
    Same phone, same everything. Except someone besides you gets to be the first to muck up the beautiful glass on your new baby..
    I know, I know. And that's REALLY gonna bother me! i'm gonna be staring down this guy down!
    03-03-2011 04:58 PM
    I know, I know. And that's REALLY gonna bother me! i'm gonna be staring down this guy down!
    I can see it now..

You standing there while some pimply face kid put his greasy burger and fries down and rips into your new babies packaging all ninja assassin style..
    As a tumble weeds blow through the store... And you giving him the stink eye as burger grease oozes down the face of your baby, heading slowly towards the power button as capt zip shovels a few more fries into his gob, before spitting all over the front as he makes your test call...

That's it... You snap and whip your hand around and snag your helpless baby from his dripping hands because you just cant take anymore...

While off in the distance a coyote howls and you here the theme music from Good Bad and the Ugly..

Paint a bleak enough picture?

Order it online and wait the 2 days
    moneymike47 likes this.
    03-03-2011 07:38 PM
    Clint Eastwood wouldn't let some greasey faced kid open up the packaging on his phone.
    03-03-2011 07:43 PM
    Clint Eastwood wouldn't let some greasey faced kid open up the packaging on his phone.
    This is so true.. If Tuco tried to touch his iphone it would be all over..

Right Blondie?
    03-03-2011 08:12 PM
    This is so true.. If Tuco tried to touch his iphone it would be all over..

Right Blondie?
    That and before anything, he would have restored Tuco's iPhone while he was
    asleep and wiped all the apps off of it.
    03-03-2011 08:30 PM
    That and before anything, he would have restored Tuco's iPhone while he was
    asleep and wiped all the apps off of it.
    *giggle* So true!
    03-03-2011 11:55 PM
    I can see it now..

You standing there while some pimply face kid put his greasy burger and fries down and rips into your new babies packaging all ninja assassin style..
    As a tumble weeds blow through the store... And you giving him the stink eye as burger grease oozes down the face of your baby, heading slowly towards the power button as capt zip shovels a few more fries into his gob, before spitting all over the front as he makes your test call...

That's it... You snap and whip your hand around and snag your helpless baby from his dripping hands because you just cant take anymore...

While off in the distance a coyote howls and you here the theme music from Good Bad and the Ugly..

Paint a bleak enough picture?

Order it online and wait the 2 days
    UGH! way to make me feel so confident! lmao but i can't cause i only got my upgrade moved earlier because i said my phone is falling apart so if i wanted to get it offline, they would question if my phone was really falling apart since im willing to wait 2 extra days... just for the record, my phone really is crapping out on me. I got an enV touch and the camera protective plate comes off, the glass over the camera is completely off, it randomly sends texts twice, it resets itself whenever it wants to, it basically has a mind of its own.
    03-04-2011 02:06 AM
    I have to wait until March 14th, the wait is absolutely killing me!!!!!! You're a lucky guy, haha. Just get it from vzw and bring some microfiber cloths with you. haha
    03-04-2011 11:01 AM
    I have to wait until March 14th, the wait is absolutely killing me!!!!!! You're a lucky guy, haha. Just get it from vzw and bring some microfiber cloths with you. haha
    And dont forget liberal amounts of anti-bac.
    03-04-2011 12:37 PM
    Yes, lol definitely will be bringing a microfiber cloth and will find the most clean-shaven, less-greasy, and less hair person i can find.
    03-05-2011 01:05 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD