Post your battery stats

brianhenny

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I searched and most of the battery threads are dead so I figured start a new one because most of the people have had theirs longer than a week. How's mine?

CPColley

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not an expert ha but you have been using the phone for over a day and still have 37% left i would say that is pretty good! but I also know people that only have to charge every other day or so but idk there usage...

brianhenny

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I'm just OCD about it because I came from the Incredible so i'm accustomed to staring at the battery gauge. I used it pretty heavily so I think I should be pleased :)

Reactions: ulnek

CPColley

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
oh no problem! i can relate, coming from a bb where I ALWAYS had to close my apps out and check memory/battery loss i definitely understand what you're going through!

Taco50

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Full day of use and still have 50% left.

da2ac48e.jpg

bab2010

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
It says right under the usage info, That phone has been charged somewhere in between. Not fully charged, but still charged.

But i haven't charge it since last recharge, i just off it and on it in the night. Well i don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bab2010

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
dcb58f4a-9613-0f27.jpg
dcb58f4a-961f-b22e.jpg

It's about 10% per hour here, going to be able to use it for 10h, but here, i was only on wifi for reading and posting on forum, reading news, reading and replying to 3 emails but email is with all push notifications, playing internet radio in the background, also on the vpn ever 10mn or so to reply to messages on facebook when someone send me a message and i receive the push notification and also commenting post and forums on facebook and 2 phone calls that last each one of them about 5mn.
No video, no itune, no file download, no online tv played, no sms or skype or msn etc... I think that it's that bad after all.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
For those who are getting this battery life, has this been TOTALLY while you were on wifi, or has this been while on cellular data as well (EDGE, 3G)? If so which one? Because I can get battery life like this on EDGE, but when I'm on wifi, I feel like I'm using an evo (no shot).. Are you using push gmail through exchange accounts as well? (a lot of questions i know.. lol)

Last edited:

bab2010

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
For those who are getting this battery life, has this been TOTALLY while you were on wifi, or has this been while on cellular data as well (EDGE, 3G)? If so which one? Because I can get battery life like this on EDGE, but when I'm on wifi, I feel like I'm using an evo (no shot)..

Totaly on wifi, no edge for even a second. Before i charged the phone after full charge and until right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit