Post your battery stats

bab2010

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
What is push gmail through exchange account? No i don't use it, if you are talking about an application. I just have the inbuild push email notification on, also have it on for all messaging apps that can use that push notification feature like yahoo msn facebook skype. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
What is push gmail through exchange account? No i don't use it, if you are talking about an application. I just have the inbuild push email notification on, also have it on for all messaging apps that can use that push notification feature like yahoo msn facebook skype. That's all.

I mean what email accounts do you have push enabled for (yahoo, mobileme, etc..)?

bab2010

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I mean what email accounts do you have push enabled for (yahoo, mobileme, etc..)?

Yes i have push enable for them.
Here is the new bat records
dcb58f4a-a25c-1750.jpg
dcb58f4a-a26b-6ea8.jpg
dcb58f4a-a278-2486.jpg

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
For those who are getting this battery life, has this been TOTALLY while you were on wifi, or has this been while on cellular data as well (EDGE, 3G)? If so which one? Because I can get battery life like this on EDGE, but when I'm on wifi, I feel like I'm using an evo (no shot).. Are you using push gmail through exchange accounts as well? (a lot of questions i know.. lol)

My results are a mixture of both wifi and 3G, probably 50/50. Some lite use and some heavy use such as Netflix and other video streaming. I also have my gmail pushed as an exchange account.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Here's my most recent results for more comparison. I did a ton of video streaming on this charge or the results would have been better.
b14cf842.png

mlaz14

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Did this as a test a couple weeks ago to see how long it could go without a charge. My usage was like 1 phone call and some internet over wifi. I keep 3G off at all times unless I'm going to use it. This is also from an iphone 3G btw and not a 4.

309h99h.png

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Did this as a test a couple weeks ago to see how long it could go without a charge. My usage was like 1 phone call and some internet over wifi. I keep 3G off at all times unless I'm going to use it. This is also from an iphone 3G btw and not a 4.

309h99h.png

I was about to say your battery sucks, Then I realized that said 5 days and not hours. It's crazy how good the battery life is when you keep the usage down. Unfortunately I can never keep my usage down, Still a great battery though.

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
These are so much better than I thought they'd be...most folks I knew who had it before (ip2..3) said it would not last more than 4 to 5 hrs..outstanding!
Can't wait to get mine...

mountainhouse

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
In another thread I discussed my battery suddenly going dead about a week ago. Here's the stats this morning. This is based on pretty light use (reeder and Facebook). I'm going to replace. Just not confident it won't die again.

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
These are so much better than I thought they'd be...most folks I knew who had it before (ip2..3) said it would not last more than 4 to 5 hrs..outstanding!
Can't wait to get mine...

I've been very impressed thus far (after 2 weeks). Comparing to my Evo it is night and day.... I actually had an extended battery (3500 mah) on my Evo, and the iphone actually compares better to that than the stock evo battery....

Reactions: golfnut

GolpherZX

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
One thing that I am curious about for battery is whether or not the mobile me service is enabled. I do have it on right now but am thinking of trying to run with that off for a bit. Thoughts?

Taco50

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I get anywhere from 5-7 hours of usage on a charge. That's with 3G on, wifi on, location on and push email for gmail. Screen is 50% brightness. I know by turning off 3G, push and wifi I can probably increase it by 2-3 hours.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I get anywhere from 5-7 hours of usage on a charge. That's with 3G on, wifi on, location on and push email for gmail. Screen is 50% brightness. I know by turning off 3G, push and wifi I can probably increase it by 2-3 hours.

I didn't think you could turn 3G off like you can on the GSM. I used to do that on my AT&T iPhone 4 and run on EDGE only. But I was under the impression you couldn't turn on just the 3G radio and run on 1X.

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So I have only used my phone for about 2 hours today, but the standby time shown is WITHOUT plugging in all day. This is awesome. My evo could never do this, even with the huge extended battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro