So my battery was 100% at 830 am it is now 1015am I have done some texting and played one game otherwise nothing else is open and my battery is now 84% is that normal? I feel like it looses battery so fast and I don't know if I should take it to apple
    02-22-2011 10:12 AM
    That isnt really that bad im sure the game took a decent amount of battery games kill the battery
    02-22-2011 10:59 AM
    Yea that's normal. Games totally kill it depending on the game. If it's like a 3d game it kills it fast. But yea mines the same way
    02-22-2011 11:03 AM
    it's possible you might have a battery issue..

are you jailbroken?.. i'm assuming not. however i did struggle with battery drains at first, after jailbreaking, but now i'm good

i took my phone off the charger at 6:30am this morning.. sent/received a few emails/texts, played a game for about 20 min and listened to Pandora during.. then some standby, obviously.. now at 10am i am at 89%

i absolutely despise the fact that we can show the battery % on our phones because it increases my OCD every day haha

just make an appointment with Apple and let them decide if there is an issue, that is what they are there for
    02-22-2011 11:04 AM
    I am jailbroken and still get about 13 hours of battery....
    02-22-2011 11:18 AM
    That's not bad, the battery life will get better over time. Mine was like that and has been getting better. The more you use all the charge and recharge it back up the better it will be.
    02-22-2011 11:19 AM
    my phone is not jailbroken...the problem was a lot worse last week i decided to restore the factory settings and it is a little better..since writing my original post i have done a few safari searches but other than that nothing and the battery is 69%..i just feel like many people are getting a lot more power out of it and i feel like 31% is a lot to use for not THAT much usage this morning
    02-22-2011 11:29 AM

are you jailbroken?.. i'm assuming not. however i did struggle with battery drains at first, after jailbreaking, but now i'm good

i took my phone off the charger at 6:30am this morning.. sent/received a few emails/texts, played a game for about 20 min and listened to Pandora during.. then some standby, obviously.. now at 10am i am at 89%

i absolutely despise the fact that we can show the battery % on our phones because it increases my OCD every day haha

just make an appointment with Apple and let them decide if there is an issue, that is what they are there for
    I am the same way with the % meter. I can't have it on, or I am constantly obsessing over it. lol
    02-22-2011 12:51 PM

you can show battery percentage on the phone under settings,general, usage then battery percentage. and what do you expect streaming music is going to drain the battery fast
    02-22-2011 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD