I am new to the iPhone programs (coming from a Blackberry) and wondering if there is some setting that will allow me to use my Exchange signature on the Exchange Email accounts and then set and e-mail signature per account on the iPhone.

Thanks!
    02-21-2011 11:09 AM
    Nope, not without jailbreaking. That is something that I missed coming from my Treo 750 to my first iPhone a while back.

If you do decide to jailbreak there is an app in the Cydia store called MailEnhancer that will do that, and many other things.
    02-21-2011 11:55 AM
    Nope, not without jailbreaking. That is something that I missed coming from my Treo 750 to my first iPhone a while back.

If you do decide to jailbreak there is an app in the Cydia store called MailEnhancer that will do that, and many other things.
    I saw a couple apps in the App Store that claimed to do this but I think they all had a 1 star average AND said they started having troubles with the iOS 4.0 release.

I will need to look at the Jailbreak thing but thought I would try to learn when the phone CAN do first before that. Thanks!
    02-21-2011 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD