I just saw a report on CNN that showed off Google Goggles, I just ried it on my iPhone4 and I have to say it's pretty sick. Does anyone else use this?
    02-17-2011 02:38 PM
    Does that really work?
    02-17-2011 02:57 PM
    Does that really work?
    I've been playing around with Goggles and Soundhound all day. Goggles is pretty accurate, I have tried it with barcodes, devices, newspapers and such and has given me pretty accurate results. The only thing that didnt return a match was the pickle I had with my lunch but it did return similar images of pickles LMAO
    02-17-2011 03:08 PM
    You people just heard of Google goggles? LOL. I've been using it for a few months now. It works very well.
    02-17-2011 03:09 PM
    Its been out for a while guys. LOL

I used it all the time. Pretty cool and yes it works
    02-17-2011 03:19 PM
    I'll give it a try.
    02-17-2011 03:30 PM
    I played with it a bit, taking pictures of stuff on my desk. It's amazing. It could not, however, return a search based upon an image of my cat
    02-17-2011 05:07 PM
    You people just heard of Google goggles? LOL. I've been using it for a few months now. It works very well.
    you people? smh

I realize it has been out for a while as stated in the CNN report but coming from a S1, it never worked as many barcode scanners didn't work either as the technology was limited to the crappy phone I had
    02-17-2011 05:25 PM
    you people? smh

I realize it has been out for a while as stated in the CNN report but coming from a S1, it never worked as many barcode scanners didn't work either as the technology was limited to the crappy phone I had
    Rather me say you guys? Are guys people?

And while the article says it's been out for a while your original posts presents the application like it's fresh off the press. Anyhow, good you found something new. A
    02-17-2011 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD