Verizon employees

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, people think that "We" as Verizon employees can get these new phones at a great discount. Which is far from true. We get a very nice discount on our plan. I pay: 26.84 per month for 1500 minutes, unlimited data and text, 300 pic messages. Not to shabby. But we also have to pay full retail for our phones.

Owning my own shop, I also have to pay for my demo phones as well. VZW demands that I have live demo lines on Smartphones. So that is a pretty hefty cost as well.

PurseCrayons

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
My wonderful iPhone 16g in calling my name in its box on my table! Oh how I can't wait to turn you on my employee line, if & when we will be able to!!! Pretty please VW, can I turn my iPhone on?????? Lol

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard when they may let us order and or activate? At least if I knew when it might make the waiting easier.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes its true!!!! I cant wait- the countdown begins. I dont know about you but I am so ordering at like 12:01am....

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My cousin works for VZW and he's gonna be thrilled...good for y'all. Now..*jeopardy theme music begins playing*..jk

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
This is so exciting! Does anyone have any more info they can post or private message to me? I'm an Indirect Agent so I don't get the same official emails everyone else gets.

I'd appreciate ANY information. I've been waiting 3 and a half years for this :D

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
your Verizon Indirect Acct manager should be able to fill you in.

I've contacted my Account Manager, and also her boss, and both of them say they've heard nothing about this. (I'm sure Indirect Account Managers don't get news as quickly as in-store managers.)

Grr. I'm starting to get frustrated. I don't want a day to go by eligible for an iPhone, without one!

Any more news from the weekend?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
there is no additional information- they let us know when we can order it- Its still the 15th. Not sure what you are looking for but we are not going to post anything that is internal on an external site- My suggestion would be to call employee accounts and you can confirm the date. Good Luck

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My suggestion would be to call employee accounts and you can confirm the date. Good Luck

I've called them several times, and the most recent rep I talked with put me on hold while she spoke with her supervisor. She was very nice about it, but couldn't get a hold of anyone who knew a date.

Ugh, frustrated beyond belief... :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2