Yes its true!!!! I cant wait- the countdown begins. I dont know about you but I am so ordering at like 12:01am....
    me toooooo
    03-01-2011 09:03 PM
    This is so exciting! Does anyone have any more info they can post or private message to me? I'm an Indirect Agent so I don't get the same official emails everyone else gets.

I'd appreciate ANY information. I've been waiting 3 and a half years for this
    03-02-2011 10:49 PM
    I'm an Indirect Agent so I don't get the same official emails everyone else gets.
    your Verizon Indirect Acct manager should be able to fill you in.
    03-02-2011 10:54 PM
    As a Verizon employee, I am very happy to know that I will soon have a Iphone.
    03-06-2011 08:09 PM
    your Verizon Indirect Acct manager should be able to fill you in.
    I've contacted my Account Manager, and also her boss, and both of them say they've heard nothing about this. (I'm sure Indirect Account Managers don't get news as quickly as in-store managers.)

Grr. I'm starting to get frustrated. I don't want a day to go by eligible for an iPhone, without one!

Any more news from the weekend?
    03-06-2011 09:46 PM
    there is no additional information- they let us know when we can order it- Its still the 15th. Not sure what you are looking for but we are not going to post anything that is internal on an external site- My suggestion would be to call employee accounts and you can confirm the date. Good Luck
    03-08-2011 03:39 PM
    My suggestion would be to call employee accounts and you can confirm the date. Good Luck
    I've called them several times, and the most recent rep I talked with put me on hold while she spoke with her supervisor. She was very nice about it, but couldn't get a hold of anyone who knew a date.

Ugh, frustrated beyond belief...
    03-08-2011 03:45 PM
    and thats the difference between working for corporate and indirect. sucks to be indirect.
    03-08-2011 05:56 PM
    so excited! cannot wait until i can finally get that iphone!
    03-08-2011 08:46 PM
    When i bought my iphone, the employee said the 15th is when he can get the iphone.
    03-08-2011 10:08 PM
    and thats the difference between working for corporate and indirect. sucks to be indirect.

Yes, this part of it definitely sucks. It's like we're second class to them. They get their products and services out there, without having to directly pay our wages and overhead.

I do enjoy working in a non-commissioned environment, but man... keep us in the loop if you want us to remain loyal!
    03-08-2011 10:53 PM
    Yes, this part of it definitely sucks. It's like we're second class to them. They get their products and services out there, without having to directly pay our wages and overhead.

I do enjoy working in a non-commissioned environment, but man... keep us in the loop if you want us to remain loyal!
    my job would be much easier if indirect didnt exist. #imjustsayin lol
    03-09-2011 12:51 AM
    my job would be much easier if indirect didnt exist. #imjustsayin lol
    Lets not trash the Indirects!! I own 3 stores and I spend quite a bit of time cleaning up the mess that the local VZW Corp store causes. They do me a huge favor by opening their doors daily.

You walk into a corporate store, you are treated like a number. It works like a deli counter!! Get them in, get them out.
    03-09-2011 10:08 AM
    Lets not trash the Indirects!! I own 3 stores and I spend quite a bit of time cleaning up the mess that the local VZW Corp store causes. They do me a huge favor by opening their doors daily.

You walk into a corporate store, you are treated like a number. It works like a deli counter!! Get them in, get them out.
    thats the american way!!!
    03-09-2011 12:12 PM
    HA. Exactly. I stopped in the Verizon Corporate store at my local mall about a week after the iPhone launched, just to see what cases and accessories they were offering. I witnessed a guy have to give his name and number to be put on a list just because he was looking for a dang car charger. It wasn't that the store was overly busy either.

I'm not sure about you guys, but if I wanted to wait in a queue for something minor, I would just go to my doctor's office.
    cellphonejedi likes this.
    03-09-2011 04:25 PM
    ok but more importantly according to the countdown clock on my droid its only 5 days and two hours to go... taking into account daylight savings...
    03-09-2011 09:02 PM
    aaaahhhhh I CANT WAIT staying up late that night to order it <3
    03-10-2011 02:29 AM
    I will be calling and activate mine as soon as I wake up Tues! I have been playing with it on wifi, but can't wait to have it and use it all the time! I NEVER EVER thought I would want or have an iPhone, but after messing with one & having someone sit down and show me why its so awesome! I am hooked!!
    03-10-2011 07:48 AM
    thats the american way!!!
    Then that "American Way" is completely wrong. Whats wrong with being treated like you matter? Every one of my customers is treated with amazing service and respect. Ive been in business long enough to know my customers personally. I have 3 stores within minutes of the local corporate location and I have survived for almost 4 years.

We have customers who are willing to wait in our stores because we care about them. Which is much more than I can say for a customer in a corporate location.
    03-10-2011 09:39 AM
    I'm wondering if they're going to make us order from the website or from Direct Fulfill. As an indirect, I just got my first taste of Direct Fulfill when we sold out of 16GB iPhones a few days after release.

Also wondering if they're going to make us buy outright, or if we have an upgrade available, allow us to use that and just pay the $199/$299. So many questions, so few people who know the answers... haha.

I'm trying to decide whether I should use a family member's upgrade this weekend (on a regular consumer account) and have it activated via Concessions on my line first thing when I wake up on the 15th, or just wait and use my own upgrade (if allowed) when the actual date comes and just wait for it to come in the mail.

My Account Manager has mentioned nothing of this. I hope I don't have to go through her, because she's on vacation until late next week
    03-10-2011 01:25 PM
    Ok so I am trying but when I log in the iPhone is not an option listed. Also I went in as if I was getting new line as regular customer and it says they are temporarily unavailable. Wtf!! Anyone having luck?
    03-15-2011 12:21 AM
    I was having issues logging onto the site in general. When I log into my account (concession), I don't get to look at anything regarding my account info.

I was wondering if the site was updating to allow for us to upgrade, so I tried also signing into my dad's account (regular consumer), and I got a little further into the account, but I saw a bunch of "currently unavailable" messages on the screen.

Hmm... not sure what's going on, if they're performing regular website maintenance, or if we're getting lucky and going to be able to order soon.

Ahhh... can't wait
    03-15-2011 12:25 AM
    Ok so I am trying but when I log in the iPhone is not an option listed. Also I went in as if I was getting new line as regular customer and it says they are temporarily unavailable. Wtf!! Anyone having luck?
    me too!!!

i guess they redoing the system so we can finally order them
    03-15-2011 12:46 AM
    Just placed my order online as a employee. Now the waiting part
    03-15-2011 07:24 AM
    How? I just checked. Still nothing?
    03-15-2011 07:30 AM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD