nothing on the phones- only on the service
    02-17-2011 09:53 PM
    you are Verizon employees and still can't order?
    Minor clarification. The CAN order one. They just can't activate them at their discounted rate. Which is still bogus. I think VW planned on the iPhones being in short order. Had they not opened up the pre-orders, they may have been right.
    02-17-2011 11:51 PM
    Apple does not allow discounts on their products employee or not.
    02-18-2011 07:09 AM
    Not true... Depending on the item, I can get a 3-8% discount on nearly any Apple device... saved 8% on my MacBook Pro... 6% on my Time Capsule... 8% on my iPod Touch... and I'm not even an employee... but my company DOES have a connection for employee discounts through many companies, including Apple.

Some items don't offer discounts during the initial launch phase (strangely, Apple DID offer a discount on 2 gen AppleTV for a week or so, but last time I bought one, there was no discount)... and currently nothing on the iPhone4... but there's a discount in the 6% range on the iPhone3GS...
    02-19-2011 10:16 AM
    All of my friends that work for VZW have AT&T iPhone 4s already or just have regular VZW customer account so they can get the phone of their choice. With the unlimited to ANY mobile in the south for Verizon and nationwide on AT&T, the VZW employee discount is no biggee anymore.
    02-19-2011 04:35 PM
    All of my friends that work for VZW have AT&T iPhone 4s already or just have regular VZW customer account so they can get the phone of their choice. With the unlimited to ANY mobile in the south for Verizon and nationwide on AT&T, the VZW employee discount is no biggee anymore.
    So basically you are saying they are giving up a 50% off discount on service and the ability to upgrade to a new phone at 2 year pricing every 10 months so they can get an iphone a few weeks earlier then the rest of the employees... ok...
    02-20-2011 09:27 AM
    As a student I get $50-200 off computers, accessories, and other items. I also can get a free iPod touch if I purchase a new computer in the Summer. I did this two years ago to get my first MacBook pro and will do it again this Summer to get a new MacBook Pro.
    02-20-2011 10:17 PM
    I can see VW making employees wait a month or two, but I don't for see them making us wait until the iPhone 5 comes out! For they will want to get rid of the iPhone 4! My wonderful iPhone 4 is sitting in its box, just waiting for the day I can turn it on on my employee line! I totally understand that VW wants the costumers to be ablt to buy it, but I think most people are waiting for the iPhone 5!

I would really just like to play with my phone!!! lol
    02-21-2011 05:59 PM
    2 months?

i cant wait that long
    02-21-2011 07:00 PM
    Me neither... I am twitching after 2 weeks...
    02-21-2011 07:23 PM
    We cant have an iPhone on an employee account. Theres nothing stopping you from getting one if you are still on a personal plan. You just cant show it off in-store. We never receive discounts on equipment. Our discount is on the plan only.
    02-22-2011 09:35 AM
    Idk why they wont let you buy one its not like there is a super high demand for them they have plenty in stock.
    Not everyone. The iPhone is still a high demand product and they just want to make the custmoers who have been waiting for years for the Verizon iPhone to come out to get one in their hands.

as for discounts. I know when I worked for Target we had the 10% employee discount that can be used on apple products we sold in the stores, but we also had a discount though apple. There is a website on Apple.com that we went to to get discounts on apple products, including macs, ipods, ipads (though iPads were added to the EPP discount about three months ago) but the iPhone was not part of that discount program, though accessories were.
    02-22-2011 04:19 PM
    My dad works for verizon and he was ready for an upgrade but was told he couldn't get an iPhone 4 yet because they want to have them for the customers first. Stupid.
    02-22-2011 05:02 PM
    Over The Counter Drug Recalls scfcsol com/]generic adipex Obese patients are often prescribed the appetite suppressant known as Adipex scfcsol com/ - buy adipex 37 5
    02-23-2011 03:01 AM
    My dad works for verizon and he was ready for an upgrade but was told he couldn't get an iPhone 4 yet because they want to have them for the customers first. Stupid.
    Erm. Think of it this way. Lets say you wanted an iPhone 4, (your dad does not work for verizon, so you and him are just every day customers) but you were told they sold out and later you found out that the employee who greated you when you came in bought the last iPhone they had in stock, the very same one you could have had.

Now is it stupid?
    02-23-2011 03:20 AM
    Well, people think that "We" as Verizon employees can get these new phones at a great discount. Which is far from true. We get a very nice discount on our plan. I pay: 26.84 per month for 1500 minutes, unlimited data and text, 300 pic messages. Not to shabby. But we also have to pay full retail for our phones.

Owning my own shop, I also have to pay for my demo phones as well. VZW demands that I have live demo lines on Smartphones. So that is a pretty hefty cost as well.
    02-24-2011 09:58 AM
    My wonderful iPhone 16g in calling my name in its box on my table! Oh how I can't wait to turn you on my employee line, if & when we will be able to!!! Pretty please VW, can I turn my iPhone on?????? Lol
    02-24-2011 10:33 PM
    Has anyone heard when they may let us order and or activate? At least if I knew when it might make the waiting easier.
    02-24-2011 11:48 PM
    Has anyone heard when they may let us order and or activate? At least if I knew when it might make the waiting easier.
    i feel how u feel

atleast give some kind of date or timetable
    02-25-2011 11:35 AM
    MARCH 15th!!! verizon employees can get iphones
    03-01-2011 04:29 PM
    Good for you!
    03-01-2011 04:52 PM
    I hope your not toying with my emotions, cause I may not be able to handle the disapointment!
    03-01-2011 04:52 PM
    I hope your not toying with my emotions, cause I may not be able to handle the disapointment!
    check your email!
    03-01-2011 05:04 PM
    Yes its true!!!! I cant wait- the countdown begins. I dont know about you but I am so ordering at like 12:01am....
    03-01-2011 06:16 PM
    My cousin works for VZW and he's gonna be thrilled...good for y'all. Now..*jeopardy theme music begins playing*..jk
    03-01-2011 06:33 PM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD