texting and email app?

jared

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an app that can make texting and email like it was on my droid? What I mean by that is I'm looking for something that gives you a choice of possible words after you type 2 or 3 letters. The Droid was great with that. The ip4 has autofill, but I basically have to nearly type the whole word, and I only get one choice. This is probably my biggest gripe with the phone.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Maybe with jailbreaking but I don't know. The auto correction is pretty set in stone on the iPhone, it's part of the OS.

Keep at it and it will learn words, short hand, etc. you use often and start suggesting them as you type a few letters. After a while you can just type and it is very good at fixing mistakes and figuring out what you wanted to type.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I used to use InSpell (jailbreak app) before iOS was updated to include the autocorrection. Not sure what progress they have made since then. You might want to look into that.

glitzymama

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I want the same facebook pink I had on my android - as a girly girl, it was so nice to have my facebook widget be pink instead of boring blue but I don't see any apps like that in itunes :(

busyme

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I want the same facebook pink I had on my android - as a girly girl, it was so nice to have my facebook widget be pink instead of boring blue but I don't see any apps like that in itunes :(

Jailbreak...then you can make them look however you like. Took me 6 minutes. And I am a 40 year old mom of 3, first time iPhone owner (Verizon).

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Don't have one, but absolutely first thing I would do is jailbreak it. Make it your own, the way your own device should be. Not how Apple says it should be.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner