Bad Battery. got a new iphone. new results

fingas01

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So i pre ordered the iphone on the 3rd and it cam on the 8th. Just to give a little backround. I used the phone for 9 days and the battery would not last 5 hours i tried all the tips for apple and nothing final i said f--- this and i called apple and they said that there is something wrong with the battery. so i went to the apple store they check and they said nothing was wrong with the battery. But they will replace the phone for me. i Have been using the new phone the same way and have already had 6 hours of usage and 19 hours of stand by. So for all of the people wondering about there battery it might be bad and they are not telling you. get it replace. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Reactions: r0k and mikesa_tx

r0k

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I have an At&t iPhone 4 and have been wondering about the battery life of the CDMA version in real use situations.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So i pre ordered the iphone on the 3rd and it cam on the 8th. Just to give a little backround. I used the phone for 9 days and the battery would not last 5 hours i tried all the tips for apple and nothing final i said f--- this and i called apple and they said that there is something wrong with the battery. so i went to the apple store they check and they said nothing was wrong with the battery. But they will replace the phone for me. i Have been using the new phone the same way and have already had 6 hours of usage and 19 hours of stand by. So for all of the people wondering about there battery it might be bad and they are not telling you. get it replace. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Thanks for the heads up.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Agree I only have to charge my verizon iphone 4 every other day which is so nice compared to the droids I used to have to charge multiple times a day.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

thanks for the heads up!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods