Battery issue..

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Well I disconnected mine at 7am and at 9pm it has 20% remaining, and I am a pretty heavy user, so I would say about 6% per hour.

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
This maybe an obvious point, but if you leave your screen on, it drains at like 1 percent every 10 min. So if it is set to manual, and you don't click the power button to turn the screen off when not using the phone, then the battery does seem to drain fast. (Took me a few obvious hours of trying to figure that one out.)

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
on this note..do you guys think i should wait to jailbreak until i see if the problem has been fixed? or should i go ahead and jailbreak and if the problem persists the restore settings

Jf15

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My battery was terrible at first too because I was using it like crazy but now I'm not using it much and battery is pretty good.

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Wait to jailbreak. If you take the phone to an Apple Store, and they see Cydia on it, or see that it is jailbroken, they will refuse to accept the phone for an exchange.

Back when I had my 3G, I had to take it in to be replaced because of significant cracking on the back, and they took it in the back and ran a few diagnostics on it at the Apple Store.

Just saying.

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Wait to jailbreak. If you take the phone to an Apple Store, and they see Cydia on it, or see that it is jailbroken, they will refuse to accept the phone for an exchange.

Back when I had my 3G, I had to take it in to be replaced because of significant cracking on the back, and they took it in the back and ran a few diagnostics on it at the Apple Store.

Just saying.

i am not going to jailbreak but just a question...if you do jailbreak and then restore it can they still tell if it is jailbroken?

fingas01

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
just replaced my iphone do to the same thing. went to the apple store they said nothing was wrong with the battery but the life was bad so they replaced it and the new phone works great.

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
so my phone has been unplugged since 9 am i've done some moderate to heavy text messages ran a bunch of applications and now it is at 38% what do you guys think the final verdict is? should it be lasting longer? should i go to apple

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
so my phone has been unplugged since 9 am i've done some moderate to heavy text messages ran a bunch of applications and now it is at 38% what do you guys think the final verdict is? should it be lasting longer? should i go to apple

I would take it. I usually leave out my house around 8:45am to work with 100% or 99% and today, I've been listing to music while emailing, texting, rss, and facebook and I'm at 70% and it's 3:06pm. Even streamed radio for like 30 mins.

Does your phone run warm when you're not even doing anything?

Last edited:

wexySlentee

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
School Of Alternative Medicine

Prophetic Medicine scfcsol com/]adipex online without prescription Like all medications, those who take Adipex may suffer some unwanted side effects scfcsol com/ - adipex without prescription

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW