Wait to jailbreak. If you take the phone to an Apple Store, and they see Cydia on it, or see that it is jailbroken, they will refuse to accept the phone for an exchange.

Back when I had my 3G, I had to take it in to be replaced because of significant cracking on the back, and they took it in the back and ran a few diagnostics on it at the Apple Store.

Just saying.
    02-17-2011 07:43 AM
    Wait to jailbreak. If you take the phone to an Apple Store, and they see Cydia on it, or see that it is jailbroken, they will refuse to accept the phone for an exchange.

Back when I had my 3G, I had to take it in to be replaced because of significant cracking on the back, and they took it in the back and ran a few diagnostics on it at the Apple Store.

Just saying.
    i am not going to jailbreak but just a question...if you do jailbreak and then restore it can they still tell if it is jailbroken?
    02-17-2011 10:32 AM
    just replaced my iphone do to the same thing. went to the apple store they said nothing was wrong with the battery but the life was bad so they replaced it and the new phone works great.
    02-17-2011 10:47 AM
    so my phone has been unplugged since 9 am i've done some moderate to heavy text messages ran a bunch of applications and now it is at 38% what do you guys think the final verdict is? should it be lasting longer? should i go to apple
    02-17-2011 02:58 PM
    so my phone has been unplugged since 9 am i've done some moderate to heavy text messages ran a bunch of applications and now it is at 38% what do you guys think the final verdict is? should it be lasting longer? should i go to apple
    I would take it. I usually leave out my house around 8:45am to work with 100% or 99% and today, I've been listing to music while emailing, texting, rss, and facebook and I'm at 70% and it's 3:06pm. Even streamed radio for like 30 mins.

Does your phone run warm when you're not even doing anything?
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 02-17-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    02-17-2011 03:06 PM
    Prophetic Medicine scfcsol com/]adipex online without prescription Like all medications, those who take Adipex may suffer some unwanted side effects scfcsol com/ - adipex without prescription
    02-23-2011 03:03 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD