Just wondering if it's supposed to do this or not because I don't think it did when I first got it a week ago.

Let's say I am looking at a different app and someone sends me a text so I tap 'Reply' and when it switches to the conversation it sometimes takes a second or two to load up (the screen is white, then it loads). It's not a big deal but I was just curious if it does this to anyone else.

Btw, I love this phone so far
    02-16-2011 03:17 AM
    does it to me, usually when i get a text and unlock it straight into the conversation. no big deal to me
    02-16-2011 05:48 AM
    Doesn't do this to me but I'm sure its not a big deal I had a lot of phones where it would take a little while to open up the messages
    02-16-2011 08:56 AM
    I think it might be dependant on the amount of apps running. Although they don't bog down the phone like it might on other platforms, it may cause that ever so slight delay.

Try restarting it or close all your open apps, you may see a difference.
    02-16-2011 11:35 AM
    I think it might be dependant on the amount of apps running. Although they don't bog down the phone like it might on other platforms, it may cause that ever so slight delay.

Try restarting it or close all your open apps, you may see a difference.
    Have found this to be the case with me but the delay is not crippling at all
    02-16-2011 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD