bluetooth and hands free car connection

chloerocky

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have not been able to find the bluetooth connection on my iphone...when i had my droid i was able to put in the code provided by my car...not able to find it on my iphone...any help appreciated

ARTORRENCE

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with my bluetooth connection to my cars. I have paired my phone to both of my cars and sometimes it connects automatically and sometimes it does not. When it doesn't, I have to go to the settings, turn off the bluetooth and turn it back on and then select the car that I want to connect to and it seems to work okay. With my Droid, all I had to do was get into the car and it would connect automatically every time. Is there something wrong with my phone because I get all the way down the road sometimes and then realize that it is not connected? I live in Maryland and it is against the law to talk on a phone without a hands free device. Please help!!!

jared

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with mine so far, and I never had issues with my Droid either. I used to have a BB Storm that started to get buggy after a software update. I live in Maryland too, but I still don't like using the hands free. It's a secondary offense, so the police have to pull you over for something else to give you a ticket for talking on the phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73