Hey folks.

What could be the iPhone 12 has been spotted in this video. Many of you will not believe it until you watch, so check it out and let us know what you think.

Could this be the direction Apple is going? It makes sense based on recent patents that have been released.

Last edited by osensnolf; 02-15-2011 at 10:48 AM.
    02-15-2011 10:23 AM
    Not Apple. The world.

These are some interesting concepts and I have no doubt that with in 20 years we will have a world just like this, but to say Apple is the cause of this is just silly.
    02-15-2011 11:59 AM
    Weird that a glass company did this... They don't even make software or UI...
    02-15-2011 12:48 PM
    I don't know about you, but I found that "advert" fascinating. I even enjoyed the music!
    02-15-2011 04:57 PM
    Dumb. What happens during a storm, tornado, hurricane, earthquake? You won't be able to walk anywhere because you'll slice your feet. Just seems like more projectiles to me, more crap for a kid to break by accident and just overall a waste. I appreciate the concept, but glass breaks and is dangerous when broken.
    02-15-2011 05:52 PM
    I don't know just all looks so unreal to me. I wouldn't want to live in this plain white world with glass all over it. Its cool and looks dope but seems like an overkill. To me this is like our great ancestors predicting flying cars by 2000. Some things just don't need to change.
    02-15-2011 06:24 PM
    Weird that a glass company did this... They don't even make software or UI...
    or do they?

My guess is is they are predicting a world where it will look like this, and all the glass used wiull be by them.

Dumb. What happens during a storm, tornado, hurricane, earthquake? You won't be able to walk anywhere because you'll slice your feet. Just seems like more projectiles to me, more crap for a kid to break by accident and just overall a waste. I appreciate the concept, but glass breaks and is dangerous when broken.
    I';m sure gorrlia glass will stand to the chanlange

I don't know just all looks so unreal to me. I wouldn't want to live in this plain white world with glass all over it. Its cool and looks dope but seems like an overkill. To me this is like our great ancestors predicting flying cars by 2000. Some things just don't need to change.
    Well 50 years ago no one could imagine we would have a world with large thin TVs that you could hang on the wall, mobile phones that you just touch the screen and "images move around" or even a world wide network that is always on and anyone can connect to this network from anywhere.

though someone in 1969 had an idea

and you are right with the 2000 comment, but we gotten pretty far from where were were in 2000. By 2020 things will be diferent too
    02-15-2011 07:36 PM
    @ChrisGonzales90 .. You wow me everyday with your never ending mission to inject stupidity into an otherwise interesting post. Congrats sir, you were again successful. As far as the advert goes, isn't it just wonderful to dream? ... Lot's of cool tech in that vision, I love the idea of integration, just simply setting your mobile device down and having access to your data everywhere. I really enjoyed, thank you OP.
    02-15-2011 08:31 PM
    @jsntrenkler
    Dude, keep it civil. Your comment was very unnecessary.
    02-16-2011 01:53 AM
    It would be amazing to see a good majority of these things brought to our world at somewhat of an affordable price. I can't help but to think how do you even go beyond what we just saw.
    02-16-2011 02:48 AM
    a Uni in the UK already have this in a test environment for hotels to come and test new tech. Was featured on a TV program called 'The Gadget Show'.
    02-16-2011 04:55 AM
    Very cool, and all easily possible in the next 20 years.
    02-16-2011 11:32 AM
    @jsntrenkler
    Dude, keep it civil. Your comment was very unnecessary.
    LOL, as was your warning :-)
    02-16-2011 11:42 AM
    Very cool, and all easily possible in the next 20 years.
    Exactly. Look how far the internet has come in the last 15,,

- sent from Tapatalk Pro on my HTC EVO 4G
    02-16-2011 03:09 PM
    Amazing. That is so cool.
    02-16-2011 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD