Im looking for an apple app or cydia app that will block the popup when a message arrives. I tried iblacklist but am loking for a cheaper alternative.
    Thanks
    02-14-2011 10:01 PM
    So you don't want any sms text message pop ups?
    02-14-2011 10:07 PM
    I have notifier and a custom alert and thats all the notification I want. I dont like the window appearing when Im in the middle of something. Just a personal thing.
    02-14-2011 10:32 PM
    Try Pop Up Blocker, from the same dev that did Lockinfo.
    02-15-2011 12:05 AM
    Try Pop Up Blocker, from the same dev that did Lockinfo.
    which is free with a purchased license of lockinfo, i might add
    02-15-2011 12:12 AM
    Exactly, a great combo.
    02-15-2011 12:17 AM
    Question on popup blocker. I have it set to block mms popups when locked and unlocked. When the screen is active I dont get any popups which is exactly what I want, but if I get a message while the screen is locked the popup window is there when I unlock.

How do I stop that as well?

Thanks
    02-15-2011 12:57 PM
    Question on popup blocker. I have it set to block mms popups when locked and unlocked. When the screen is active I dont get any popups which is exactly what I want, but if I get a message while the screen is locked the popup window is there when I unlock.

How do I stop that as well?

Thanks
    that is odd. this is just another reason why i am fond of biteSMS, it allows you to "Show nothing" when a message is received Lockscreen or Unlocked

i find it very annoying when you're on the device and you get blasted with SMS

then i can check the message when i feel like it, not when i am forced to, via Quick List (biteSMS) or Infoshade (LockInfo)
    02-15-2011 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD