Iphone gloves?!

akitio

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I saw a pairs of gloves for Ipad / Iphone / Itouch in Wel-mart for 17 dollars. My hands are always cold in the morning, and regular glove won't work on the my ipad. just want to see how you feel about the gloves before i buy it.

How is the sensitivity compare to normal use?

Is almost 20 dollars after tax worth it?

Angelo.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You can always give them a shot and if they dont work out to your expectations, just return them and get your money back. Or even better, take your phone in Wal Mart, put the gloves on and give them a try.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I use an app from Cydia called glovepod. It only works for the iPod function, but it works great. Let us know how the gloves workout. I may give them a shot if they work good.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a pair of under armour gloves that work with the iPhone. They aren't designed too work with it or anything, but they do. They are the thin under armor liner type gloves.

akitio

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
ok, went to Welmart after dinner to check out the gloves. "They have super thin pieces of metal threads woven throughout the cotton that provides sensitivity for the touch screen comparable to bare fingers" that was on the back of package. But you can only control your phone on the tip of your finger, which limited the sensitivity.

Going start looking online for better crafted gloves!!

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Great thing about WalMart hu? Can return it all at anytime...well, I guess they all allow that lol. I'm looking online to get mine.

akitio

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
found this glove on Ebay call Nsquare TouchMate. Looks good and have silver thread around the fingers, going give them a try!

Ebay item Number:180621256343

cost around $17, but have to wait a few day....

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that tid bit of info

Glad I dont live there for many reasons.... except that is where all our jobs are now.

Thanks Reagan !!!!

Before you comment on how great of a President he was you should read a little about his policies....

He was the beginning if the end... of a single income household at least...

Sorry I know this is off topic but I had to vent a little, quality of life is getting me down !!