Sound out of one speaker

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, well if I could ever get it open I would. I have tried three computers in three locations and it never loads or opens on my pc's, home or work. So, be nice, I was asking a legit question that I could not find the answer for.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, well if I could ever get it open I would. I have tried three computers in three locations and it never loads or opens on my pc's, home or work. So, be nice, I was asking a legit question that I could not find the answer for.

Maybe you need a new computer I have no issues getting on the forums on my pc or any other computer.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Not everyone likes to read through manuals. He tried to search. He posted the question here. Big deal if it annoys you that much why did you open the thread, just to complain?

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Not everyone likes to read through manuals. He tried to search. He posted the question here. Big deal if it annoys you that much why did you open the thread, just to complain?

Well if you dont like to read through manuals then why do you feel you have the right to ask a question when you are to lazy to read through a manual explaining the product you are using? smh

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Has nothing to do with that. Just because you don't like to read through it doesn't mean your lazy. Maybe he didn't have time to read through the manual at the time.

And besides that, he said he couldn't get the manual to open

icebox93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ringfinger: You can open the manual on the phone itself. In safari, open the bookmarks and one of the default bookmarks down toward the bottom is "iphone user guide" It's the manual formatted for iphones, and I'd be mighty surprised if it didn't open on the iphone. Happy reading. :)

Reactions: shipwrestler125

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Has nothing to do with that. Just because you don't like to read through it doesn't mean your lazy. Maybe he didn't have time to read through the manual at the time.

And besides that, he said he couldn't get the manual to open

Yeah but you said about people not liking to read manuals well if you dont want to read a manual then dont ask something that is in the manual. Not wanting to read doesnt give you an excuse of ignorance. Thats like daydreaming in a meeting and then asking something that was just stated 5 mins before.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

No, not to complain... to read the question... but this is the 2nd or 3rd time this question has been asked in the past few days...

Sorry that my comment offended you so much.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods