What is the coolest thing you learned your iPhone can do?

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I owned a blackberry for 5 years and I'm in unfamiliar territory with the iPhone...I know there's a TON I don't know about the phone, so I want to know some tips and tricks! Tell me the coolest thing you've learned since you got it!

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
How do you get a screenshot up on this forum? I know you hit the home and power button for the screenshot but after that I'm lost.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, when I tap into the quick reply box on my iPhone there isn't an option anywhere to upload a pic. Are you on the regular website or the mobile version?

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, when I tap into the quick reply box on my iPhone there isn't an option anywhere to upload a pic. Are you on the regular website or the mobile version?

When you upload a pic, like this one:
f692a29c.jpg

you need to first upload it to an image hosing site. I use PhotoBucket.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I feel out of my league here, haha! I'm pretty good with a computer and I pick up new gadgets fairly easily, but I guess apple products are a whole different animal. Did anyone else come over knowing nothing but the basics about this thing, or are you all experts that have just been waiting for the phone on the right network?

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
....and as far as the Internet on this phone compared to a blackberry, it isn't even comparable. RIM blew it. This phone is the balls!

Adambomb13#IM

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
What I like about the Iphone 4, coming from Android (Sprint HTC Evo 4G), working Orb, Netflix (streaming) Skype video calls, great screen, Pandora Radio (not skipping to the next song), and the app selection....

Adam

Last edited:

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The technology behind the Google app. Being able to search by photo or voice, translate via picture plus translate via words and phrases spoken into the phone - that's kind of futuristic stuff!

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a photobucket question...in order to get a picture copied on this thread am I copying and pasting a URL link? Which one? (HTML, img, direct..)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234