What is the coolest thing you learned your iPhone can do?

buggyman

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I came from over a year of Android and last phone was Evo. I like many things better on Android, but the Iphone is smoother. The biggest improvement I see on Iphone over Android is battery life. Iphone is way better in this area.

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
The coolest things would be:

1. Push gmail using MS Exchange account, now if only Yahoo would push
2. A browser that works. My Curve 8330 browser was completely non-functional
3. The iOS doesn't slow down because of the limited multitasking. Not having to do battery pulls.
4. The autocorrecting text. The transition of a physical to touchscreen keyboard isn't too bad with this feature. This allows me to type in portrait mode quickly.

IamGov#IM

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
I believe the all around design of both hardware and software makes the iPhone supermen to others. I used to have a 3G, but had to drop it due to AT&T coverage issues. With VZ I became an Android guru, but also had my BB experiences. IMO nothing comes close to the craftsmanship of this device. The way apps interface with the OS and vice versatile is incredible. Jailbreak it and it works even better. The keyboard, even on the smaller screen, is much more functional then any other touch screen.

jjvg4211

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Started with BB then switched to Android. I know have an IPhone 4. I see why everyone tries to make an IPhone Killer. This phone is over better then any device I've used. The OS, Keyboard, Ease of Use, I can go on and on. I'm so glad I woke up.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
The coolest things would be:

1. Push gmail using MS Exchange account, now if only Yahoo would push
2. A browser that works. My Curve 8330 browser was completely non-functional
3. The iOS doesn't slow down because of the limited multitasking. Not having to do battery pulls.
4. The autocorrecting text. The transition of a physical to touchscreen keyboard isn't too bad with this feature. This allows me to type in portrait mode quickly.

Yahoo does push on the iPhone, just like Gmail does.

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I love setting multiple alarm clocks. I get up different times different days and being able to to set my alarms once is wonderful. With my blackberry i had to change it every night

jserr1

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Another cool thing is.... Press home button twice, hold down any of the below buttons until it shakes and the red minus button appears.... from here, you can cancel out open programs individually. great feature if any program should run jagged.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711