What is the coolest thing you learned your iPhone can do?

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Try Mercury Browser or even Atomic Web Browser guys. Much better then Safari and more options to customize. True tab browsing etc. Mercury is great. Best mobile browser by far and you have an option to Identify the browser as a real desktop browser no more mobile sites ;) Also has Full Screen mode also. It's awesome

Last edited:

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Try Mercury Browser or even Atomic Web Browser guys. Much better then Safari and more options to customize. True tab browsing etc. Mercury is great. Best mobile browser by far and you have an option to Identify the browser as a real desktop browser no more mobile sites ;) Also has Full Screen mode also. It's awesome

Just downloaded Mercury and it was just what I needed! Thanks for the tip matrix.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll try mercury when I get home, I guess you can't download it ota unless connected to wifi because it's over 20mb. Thanks fir the tip! Keep em' coming!

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's been said, but coming from many years with RIM devices, it's nice to have a browser that actually works.

^^ Absolutely 1,000,000 % agree ^^

From my previously Blackberry (Storm1 and Storm2), I just about gave up using the browser. It was soooooooo slowwwwwww and very difficult to use - zooming in and out of a webpage was not an easy task - ask anybody who had a BB Storm! Some webpages did not load at all.

iPhone 4 browser / Safari = WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's incredible !!!!!!

EDIT: Also on Blackberry, I constantly got "truncated emails due to size" messages and haven't had one of those yet on iPhone. Anyone know if the iPhone "truncates" messages if over a certain size??

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711