Home Screen

formerdroidy

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
As a former Droid Incredible user, I love the home screen with the big clock, the temp, the snowflakes or rain falling depending on what's going on with the weather. Is there any way to download that home screen to my iphone? I had Verizon technical on the phone last night and was told it could be done by searching: htcdroidincredibleclock widget, but it came up with no matches. Anybody know if this can be done since they're operating on two different OS?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That's one of those jailbreak only things.

Correct. If you jailbreak it can easily be done. Here is my home screen.
4c704f7e-2fce-d650.jpg

Functions mostly like the android clock. Good luck. You can find more help in the jailbreak forum as well.

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
What they said.^^ If you jailbreak, you can make the home screen look pretty much any way you want. If you choose to go that route, read up on it, watch a few how to videos. It's really easy to do. After your done, all the settings and tweaking is a little overwhelming. But do some research and ask questions, and most folks are more than willing to help you out.

Not saying you should do it, that's up to you. But it's the only way I know of to get what you want.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2