Hi everyone, just got my iphone on Thursday and I cant believe what an improvement it is over my blackberry storm 2. I'm still trying to get used to iOS and the phone itself but how many external speakers does the iphone come with? The reason I'm asking is because when I am playing music or a game and I cover what looks to be a speaker on the right hand side I can't anything, however if i cover the left side i can still hear music/ sounds out of the right. Do I have a bad speaker or is one side the mic and the other the speaker? Sorry for the ridiculous question and thanks for the help!
    02-13-2011 11:49 AM
    One side is the mic. Had you done a forum search you would have found your answer quite quickly too. I think it's been asked in the last few days, plus someone always asks about once every other month lol.
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-13-2011 11:59 AM
    Sorry about that. Thanks for the help!
    02-13-2011 12:37 PM
    So, how many people have dropped $199-750 on this hunk of technology and then fail to read the manual? Even if they don't READ the manual, they don't even refer to it when they encounter a "problem".

SMH...
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-13-2011 12:45 PM
    So, how many people have dropped $199-750 on this hunk of technology and then fail to read the manual? Even if they don't READ the manual, they don't even refer to it when they encounter a "problem".

SMH...
    Actually read something? People would never do that lol they would rather ask a question which is in there and then get mad when people give a smart answer like yours lol. I agree with you 100% people need to read up before asking a question.
    02-13-2011 01:00 PM
    I wan't trying to be "smart"... I am really curious... I bet that I have seen 20-30 people ask this same question on various forums since the iPhone was released... oh, well...
    02-13-2011 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD