loading ringtones

bluethndr

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who understand that ringtones work the same on the iPhone - whether it's Verizon or AT&T - there is an entire forum dedicated to ringtones and wallpaper. There are lots of threads there explaining how to make them, how to use them, and offering ringtones to download.

It's time y'all stopped creating new threads in the VZW forum that have nothing to do with anything carrier specific.

are you for real? is that you in the picture? You're beautiful!

i know i aint coming back in here

Last edited by a moderator:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have to say, I am super frustrated with how difficult it is to put ringtones on the iPhone. It shouldn't be so difficult. Ugh.

It's not that difficult... but it's Apple's way of trying to sell you a ringtone vs having create your own...

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
It's not that difficult... but it's Apple's way of trying to sell you a ringtone vs having create your own...

Except that the ringtones that came through iTunes show up as .m4a music files and still won't be taken as a ringtone even after changing the extension to .m4r

I did have good luck converting some old .mp3 ringtones and getting them to work. I now have a Pre ringtone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW