Anyone else having problems with WiFi on their ViP4?

I notice when I have WiFi enabled, many times I will stop being able to use data but the phone will show everything connected fine with no errors. The moment I turn off WiFi everything works normal over 3G. If I turn WiFi back on again, it works fine but eventually the same problem will happen again.

Router is fine, WiFi works fine on all my other devices.

Anyone else having this problem or have any ideas what is causing it?

Thanks.
    02-11-2011 07:18 PM
    Ive had no problems, and I use wifi exclusivly at home since I dont get 3G signal in my house.

No idea what your issue could be. Maybe post what router your using and what kind of security you have set up (WEP, WPA2, etc), so others can compare routers to narrow down the issue.
    02-11-2011 08:58 PM
    No issues here either and I have used wifi non stop at home since I received on Monday. Sorry can't help.
    02-11-2011 09:09 PM
    I'm using a Belkin N1 Wireless Router with authentication set to "WPA-PSK & WPA-PSK2" and encryption technique set to "TKIP + AES."

No WiFi problems with my BB Storm2 or HTC Droid Incredible but my Verizon iPhone 4 struggles to stay connected more than a couple of hours at a time, though it never reports any error and shows a successful connection, and when the WiFi stops working, all data stops - period - instead of it switching back the 3G connection on its own.

No other problems with this router or the PCs and MFP I have connected it to it, either, going on a couple of years now.

Any ideas?

Thanks again...
    02-12-2011 10:09 AM
    I've noticed issues with YouTube. More often than not, it will stop steaming and not buffer. So, it just stops. I have 2 new iphones and they do the same thing. No issues with my iPad or laptops. I'm using an apple extreme as my access point. So, I think something is up. My guess is that it may be antenna-related as I see the wifi signal fluctuate from full bars to half bars on a regular basis.

Netflix seems fine too. And, using the speedtest.net app shows no issues.
    02-12-2011 11:09 AM
    I have the same problem, no facebook or e-mail when the wifi is on? WEIRD??
    02-12-2011 12:56 PM
    When I turn my Wifis on, I usually wait for it to show the network i'm connecting to, and see that the Wifi bars R on the top... back out and exit settings, and it goes back to 3G. Go back into Wifi and click on the network again. Not really a problem, I guess, but its just annoying!
    02-12-2011 02:50 PM
    My mom used to have an issue with her wifi (Verizon fios wireless router).

If you have an Apple Store near you, go talk to them. They helped her.
    02-12-2011 04:56 PM
    I am having the same issue at work and its a Belkin too. Please people any ideas???
    02-14-2011 11:08 PM
    I'm having the same thing happen to me. I have a D-Link N router.
    It will stop receiving data, but not switch to 3G. It doesn't happen all the time. Very intermittent.
    I have to turn off the WiFi, it will switch to 3G. Turn WiFi back on, it works fine for awhile.
    It does get annoying.
    02-15-2011 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD