Just got the iphone and before I sync all of my contacts/calendar etc.. onto my iphone I was wondering what the best method is and am looking for advice. We do not use Exchange here at work.

Home/work laptop set up: Windows 7, Outlook 2007 (home email and synced contacts/calendar from work desktop) and iTunes library

Work set up: Windows XP desktop, Outlook 2007 (master calendar, master contacts, work email)

I had been on a Blackberry Storm 2 and used that to sync the Outlook data from my work desktop to my laptop and then naturally used BIS for syncing email.

I don't necessarily need the music or movies from my iTunes library on my iPhone because i have a larger capacity iPod touch but would like the apps.

So is mobileme the best option for keeping my email, contacts and calendar all synced between the 3 devices? (laptop, desktop and iPhone) Or is there a better option? I'd rather not go the google route.

Thanks in advance.
    02-11-2011 02:01 PM
    All you need to do is make sure all your devices are syncing to the same place: either point them all to mobileMe - or, gMail and all should be well.
    plex03 likes this.
    02-11-2011 02:08 PM
    Thanks kch, mobileme I think is the route i'll go.
    02-11-2011 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD