1. Double 0's Avatar
    Hey just wanted to find out if anyone is having problems with syncing there cover art from there songs from Itunes to there Iphone? Here's what's happening, about 90% of my cover art is transferring over to my I4 but the other 10% isn't for some strange reason. What I don't get is when I look at the songs that don't have cover art to them on my I4 and then go to itunes on my PC and look at those same songs, they do have cover art. Has anyone had this happen to them yet? Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    02-11-2011 08:54 AM
  2. liquidzoo's Avatar
    I've had this happen sometimes if one song in an album doesn't have the cover art (happens sometimes, especially with custom or compilation albums). Switch to the view in iTunes where you can see each track and see if there's one that doesn't have the cover art.

    I've also had to reconvert all of my id3 tags (there's a link inside iTunes, Advanced menu I believe) before to get Cover art to sync to the file.
    02-11-2011 08:59 AM
  3. Double 0's Avatar
    I've had this happen sometimes if one song in an album doesn't have the cover art (happens sometimes, especially with custom or compilation albums). Switch to the view in iTunes where you can see each track and see if there's one that doesn't have the cover art.
    I'll try that again but I know when I tried that this morning before I went to work all of my songs in itunes on my PC had cover art to them.

    I've also had to reconvert all of my id3 tags (there's a link inside iTunes, Advanced menu I believe) before to get Cover art to sync to the file.
    Hmmm, hadn't heard of that before I'll definitely try that when I get home. Thanks for the input!
    02-11-2011 09:06 AM
  4. liquidzoo's Avatar
    Cover art won't sync to the file if the id3 tag is below a certain version (2.0, I think).
    02-11-2011 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD