day 3 dropped phone

gueren

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Dont be a fool wrap your iphone

day 3 with the phone hopped into a dumpster to break up some cabinets decided to give my brand new vip4 to my uncle to hold he put it in his jacket pocket and went to pick up something off the floor it fell out about 2.5 foot fall hopefully i can save someone else a 170$ deductable make sure you buy a case for your iphone4

Last edited:

gueren

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
hes paying the deduct but its just annoying to have the phone cracked after three days the purpose of the thread is maybe to help somebody like me not knowing how fragile the phone actually is

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I literally let out a loud gasp when I saw that! I'm so sorry! I think I would get pissed at first and then start crying.

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I hate that man. Funny little thing the Verizon rep told me a few days ago. I was looking at the screen protectors and had a set of them in my hand when he comes over and says, and I quote:

"Yeah, those will be very good to have, especially if you drop your phone. See, when the glass breaks, the screen protector will actually 'hold' the glass in there and it will not fall out."

Best...Salesman...EVER! Like thats supposed to make someone feel better. Seeing your cracked screen with a screen protector made me think of that. Sorry that it happened. But hey, be glad that you had a screen protector that saved the day by keeping all that shattered glass wrapped up in on little pretty package.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
day 3 with the phone hopped into a dumpster to break up some cabinets decided to give my brand new vip4 to my uncle to hold he put it in his jacket pocket and went to pick up something off the floor it fell out about 2.5 foot fall hopefully i can save someone else a 170$ deductable make sure you buy a case for your iphone4

Yikes!!:eek::eek: That stinks! Sorry about that!

I got two words for you though.....OtterBox!!:D:rolleyes: I'm just sayin':p

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
:eek::eek::eek:I was waiting to see the first broken ViP on this forum, hoping it wouldnt be me. Just be glad u have a deductible and didnt opt not for insurance. Im pretty sure you be a whole lot more heartbroken.;)

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
170 deductible ? What insurance you buy? How much is insurance? Just thinking about insurance and want to know if it makes sense.

gueren

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
the screen protector does keep the glass together 50 percent of the screen is cracked from a fall from 2.5 feet my insurance is 10.99 a month with a 170.00 deductable through asurion hoping to see a new phone monday morning i filed the claim this morning im bummed about this unfortunate event but at least the phone is very usable still i will have a outter case ready for the new one thanks for the comforting comments:)