Is there any way to make the iphone sync with email every few minutes rather then 15? anyway to make it so as soon as i get the email, it will be sent to the iphone??
    Thanks!
    02-10-2011 10:59 PM
    Set your e-mail up as a push e-mail and you get the mail instantly.
    02-10-2011 11:05 PM
    Thank You!!! another question. when txting is there a way to make it so we dont talk in bubbles and just plain no bubbles or anything lol.?
    02-10-2011 11:16 PM
    Darth have a question for you. I have the gmail account set up and push is on. However at e bottom of the fetch section is advanced. When I click on that it shows gmail as fetch and the option of 'push' is not available. Any ideas? Thx
    02-10-2011 11:26 PM
    Darth have a question for you. I have the gmail account set up and push is on. However at e bottom of the fetch section is advanced. When I click on that it shows gmail as fetch and the option of 'push' is not available. Any ideas? Thx
    You need to set it up as an Exchange account.

Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help
    02-10-2011 11:27 PM
    do a web search for "google sync". It will walk you through how to set up push for gmail.
    Last edited by Mossberg; 02-10-2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Darth beat me to it
    02-10-2011 11:28 PM
    Thanks gentlemen!
    02-10-2011 11:36 PM
    Jailbreak. Other than that no the chat bubbles are what you get. You can't change the colors or rather or not their there or not
    02-10-2011 11:39 PM
    ok i can live with that. was curious!. thanks!
    02-10-2011 11:58 PM
    Is there any way to make the iphone sync with email every few minutes rather then 15? anyway to make it so as soon as i get the email, it will be sent to the iphone??
    Thanks!
    I mentioned this in another Thread. there is a great app if you are a gmail user like I am. Its called push for gmail. The developer is ILegend Soft. What makes this app wounderful is that it gives you pop up notification on your screen. The same as sms does. It also alows you to use mobile web version of gmail mail that allows you to do everything as you would on a computer desk top. You can star an email right on the screen rather than drop the email into a folder as the native email app allows. Another great feature is customizable ringtones. Your not a hostage to just one sound.

Go tp the app store. Its the best $2.00 you will spend. Instant push mail with pop up notification.
    02-11-2011 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD