Am I going to regret 16gb?

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
yea just called um up, i gotta pay 35 for restock and they have some 32s in stock but hey its whatever i need the space

You said you got your Tuesday right? That would mean you ordered online. Are they letting you return an online purchase to the store? Usually they would make you send it back and then you go to the store once receipt is confirmed. No?

So now you basically have to pay $135 for the extra 16GB? Is it possible to send it back and tell them you are having a problem with it and they won't charge a restocking fee?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you didn't fill up a 16GB memory card on your Android phone and actually used it as your media
player because you had music on it, then you're fine. If you didn't have music on the phone, but
plan on putting music on this iPhone, then go with 32GB.

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i didnt use my android music or pics or video at all, im prolly gonna pick up the 32 tom. but does verizon insurance cover screen cracks or is that just square trade, and if not can i cancel my verizon insurance?

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I didn't fill up my Android. Which is why I bought the 16gb iPhone. But, I don't keep mp3's on it. I stream Pandora. I did have lots of pictures on it though. And I never really did get into movie viewing on it. Maybe I will with the iPhone, who knows. I bought my phone online and received it Monday. So does that mean I can't take it into a store to exchange for a 32gb?

adamped92

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i called and aksed can i return since i preordered, they said yup just bring everything they shipped with your phone especially recipt and its no problems, im even on a businees acct and im not the manager of and and they said no problems they dont need the manager off the acct to verify anything :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i called and aksed can i return since i preordered, they said yup just bring everything they shipped with your phone especially recipt and its no problems, im even on a businees acct and im not the manager of and and they said no problems they dont need the manager off the acct to verify anything :)

Awesome! Its worth the $35 restocking fee to get what you want.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
If you anticipate the possibility that this will be your phone until iPhone 6 (assuming iPhone 5 is simply dual mode CDMA/UMTS and iPhone 6 is going to be LTE) then it's likely that your need for storage space 20 months from now will be higher than it is today.

Good choice going for the 32GB. I really don't think you will regret it one bit.

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 16 GB just because for me, I can't justify spending a $100 more on a phone that will either be upgraded/sold in 2 years, broken, or lost/stolen. I am new to iPhone so maybe I'll regret it since I'm unaware of space requirements for apps and media.

I plan of using my iPhone as an mp3 player for my car but I am ok with loading only parts of my library on my phone. I couldn't load my whole library of music on my phone since I have 400 GB of songs, not too mention about 30-40 GB of mixes

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
now all we need is a update so it run flash!

I wish.... but then again never mind. I barely used flash on my EVO. I know I'm probably not like many but I still don't browse as much on my phone even with a great browser. I spend more time in apps and stuff. Flash would be a bonus but I want the iPhone to handle email attachments better with additional apps, better calendar functions like invites without additional apps. Stuff like that to make basic productivity functions easier than finding an app to do it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox