So Im on my dads business account so I got our rep to order me one for my brother and I... Well so I thought.. On Wednesday we called to check our order status and she said it shipped today, which today I found out was a bold face lie!!! So today when I came home from school excited to get my new iPhone, I was greatly disappointed when my dad told me he talked to our rep and she said she didn't even order them!!!!! So my dad immediately called our old rep which is now in charge of all reps, and got it straight and were getting them monday and took care if our rep. So basically I got f****d by vzw
    02-10-2011 06:09 PM
    I'll agree it was cr@ppy for some rep to lie to you about ordering your phones but do you really consider this being "f****d" by Verizon? C'mon. It was one rep.
    shipwrestler125 and JasonG like this.
    02-10-2011 06:37 PM
    I'll agree it was cr@ppy for some rep to lie to you about ordering your phones but do you really consider this being "f****d" by Verizon? C'mon. It was one rep.
    This.

I thought the exact same thing.. It definitely sucks you have to wait a few more days, (but really, it's only a few days..) but I wouldn't say you were screwed by VZW.. I would say, "The one rep that my dad's company uses is a bit lethargic, and didn't place my order when she should have", would be much more accurate.
    02-10-2011 06:40 PM
    So Im on my dads business account so I got our rep to order me one for my brother and I... Well so I thought.. On Wednesday we called to check our order status and she said it shipped today, which today I found out was a bold face lie!!! So today when I came home from school excited to get my new iPhone, I was greatly disappointed when my dad told me he talked to our rep and she said she didn't even order them!!!!! So my dad immediately called our old rep which is now in charge of all reps, and got it straight and were getting them monday and took care if our rep. So basically I got f****d by vzw
    ....ok spoiled rich kid
    shipwrestler125 and JasonG like this.
    02-10-2011 07:01 PM
    ....ok spoiled rich kid
    Grow up. Thats uncalled for
    daihan123 likes this.
    02-10-2011 07:03 PM
    Grow up. Thats uncalled for
    Completely called for if I say so myself. We need a thread about "kids" that didn't get there $200 Iphones and then blast the carrier as a result?. This thread should have been deleted before it began. The only one that needs to grow up is the one who started this post.
    JasonG likes this.
    02-10-2011 07:22 PM
    Completely called for if I say so myself. We need a thread about "kids" that didn't get there $200 Iphones and then blast the carrier as a result?. This thread should have been deleted before it began. The only one that needs to grow up is the one who started this post.
    I'd have to agree in this case. This entire thread shows the OP's maturity level...
    02-10-2011 07:24 PM
    I have a hard time feeling any sympathy here. If I was a rep and thought I was talking to a 15 yr old trying to order phones on his dad's plan I wouldn't push it through either.
    02-10-2011 07:36 PM
    It doesnt matter if one is spoiled or not. Its not your business to call others names. This is a forum. Maybe you should read the forum rules about being respectful to others If you cant say nothing nice, then dont say it.

*edit* I know you werent the name caller but its to anybody in general
    Last edited by Garz; 02-10-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    02-10-2011 07:40 PM
    I see this thread going away real quick as it looks like drive-by insults are the order of the day.
    02-10-2011 09:06 PM
    There really is no point of this thread going on any longer.

Closed.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 02-10-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Droidhead54 likes this.
    02-10-2011 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD