Will the vzw iPhone 4 come with a screen protector or will you have to buy on yourself? I was thinking of getting one of those scratch proof one then also buying a case so I have double protection but if it already comes with one why waste the money on another screen protector. Anyone know?
    Last edited by Alli; 02-10-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Clarifying title
    02-09-2011 11:50 PM
    It doesn't come with one. I keep my VZW iPhone in the Case-Mate POP case and I highly recommend it!
    02-09-2011 11:53 PM
    Darn... Lol and ok I'll keep that in mine! What accessories to they sell in the vzw store? Why order and pay shipping if they got what I want there you know?
    02-09-2011 11:57 PM
    Verizon also has some really good deals going on for the iPhone. If you buy 3 items you get 25% off and if you buy 2 items you get 20% off. I bought a case-mate case and a car charger for 43 bucks. Also when I was in there the other day to get the iPhone under my number, I saw a sales associate bring out an iPhone starter kit (box full of cases and accessories that will be used tomorrow).
    02-10-2011 12:39 AM
    I'd highly recommend ordering power support crystal front and back films, easy to install and you can't tell they are even there
    02-10-2011 09:12 AM
    My coworker has the AT&T 3G phone but she has the coolest screen protector, if you are trying to see what she's doing from the side, you can't, the screen protector darkens....really cool for those nosy people that try to see what you are doing on your phone! Not sure if that is available for the Vip yet though?
    02-10-2011 09:46 AM
    Darn... Lol and ok I'll keep that in mine! What accessories to they sell in the vzw store? Why order and pay shipping if they got what I want there you know?
    i got the incipio double case and screen protector from verizon and they work great.
    02-10-2011 10:33 AM
    I bought a screen protector from best buy called ZAGG invisibleshield. It was like 20 bucks for 1 but it comes with a lifetime warranty if it gets damaged or doesn't work and they replace it for free. Sounds like a good deal to me.
    02-10-2011 10:47 AM
    I have been reading about clear-coat and been seeing some videos on youtube. Once I get my ip4 I am gonna put this on. Believe it is 25 bucks for full protection.

Here is the site:
    Clear-Coat Scratch Protection

Youtube Video:
    02-10-2011 10:51 AM
    I have a steinheil ultra crystal for my droid x. When I get my iphone im getting them for it
    you can't tell its on there. And it feels smooth when you use it.
    02-10-2011 11:43 AM
    I have been reading about clear-coat and been seeing some videos on youtube. Once I get my ip4 I am gonna put this on. Believe it is 25 bucks for full protection.

Here is the site:
    Clear-Coat Scratch Protection

Youtube Video:
    Has anyone used this and is it easy to install and do we need back coverage if we have a case?
    02-10-2011 12:10 PM
    Has anyone used this and is it easy to install and do we need back coverage if we have a case?
    I haven't used this brand myself, I have just heard good things about it. I have installed the Zagg Shield on my 3G and it was not hard to do at all.

I take it you haven't applied any protector to your phones before?

Just need to use the solution they give you to spray it down as well as on your fingertips and move adjust the film onto the phone. The more spray you put on the film the easier it will be to move it around on the phone. Then just squeegee the access solution out.

Pretty Simple.

Don't think you will need protecting on the back but I personally would.
    Last edited by mikesa_tx; 02-10-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    02-10-2011 12:13 PM
    yeah, everytime I use an adhesive one it gets full of lint and fingerprints, I suck!!
    02-10-2011 12:22 PM
    Power Support is awesome. I dont like Zagg as they always peal on me. Otterbox Defender has screen protector built in.
    02-10-2011 12:23 PM
    I'll try that Clear Coat one.
    02-10-2011 12:38 PM
    I'll try that Clear Coat one.
    If your iffy about it just read some reviews. I watched that youtube video and that guy seemed pretty happy with it and he used his keys on it to show how well it protects.
    02-10-2011 01:16 PM
    Yeah, inexpensive enough to give a try.
    02-10-2011 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD