Official standing in line for the Verizon IPhone 4 thread! (Post pics!)

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody had any pictures of lines all ready or preparation of people getting to Verizon and Apple stores. I was wanting to see this even though I received my IPhone on the 3rd and have been enjoying in every since. To all those getting up early or who are all ready there good luck.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
In what the Gods must be rolling around in the stars laughing over, I'll be waiting in line for an iPhone tomorrow morning starting around 4:00 I'm sure. Again. And it's not even going to be MY phone!!!!! Got an iPhone 3G back in 2008 then switched back to VZW to get on family plan in 2009 (free) so I'm waiting in line to buy my wife an iPhone for Valentines (yeah, I know - I'm friggin' wonderful) and then I have to wait 6 months to be upgrade eligible. Tried to do it online 2/3 but due to family plan BS online, couldn't make it happen. Grrrrrrr! :mad:

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I work for a non-financial business, but our offices happen to be on Wall Street in NYC, with a Verizon store in our building. When I left tonight at 7:30 p.m, the store was closed, with staff inside, and metal barricades and ropes set up outside. No one in line yet....probably too cold. If there is some good activity tomorrow, I will try to post pics, from my received-on-Monday-from-pre-order iphone.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
This was at 7pm tonight...

hey guys...got my phone on monday so went by the Verizon here in Burbank CA and this is the line they have prepared for the launch. I was getting a case and talked to the verizon worker there. He is getting there at 4:30am and working 12 hours. They are requiring workers to be there for a mass demand he said.

Check out the video of the line. Sorry for the bumpiness...getting used to taking vids on my iPhone 4. :):D

YouTube - Verizon iPhone Launch Line prep!!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
For some reason I don't feel it's going to be as big as the AT&T launch. Smooth pre-orders, early delivery, smooth activations.....

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I don't feel it's going to be as big as the AT&T launch. Smooth pre-orders, early delivery, smooth activations.....

I agree, I just dont think it's going to be pandemonium and the weather is def a factor, but I could be wrong like I have been for most of my life

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I am currently at verizon in my car cold. No one is here. No line. One car with someone in it and another empty car.... Can't believe I did this. But I couldn't sleep so it's not like I'm really going crazy. I can't die from sitting in car for next 4 hours right? I'm bundled up and am going to turn on heat every little bit....updates soon. Respond and keep me busy. Heat just went on..

Reactions: Deenybird
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I am currently at verizon in my car cold. No one is here. No line. One car with someone in it and another empty car.... Can't believe I did this. But I couldn't sleep so it's not like I'm really going crazy. I can't die from sitting in car for next 4 hours right? I'm bundled up and am going to turn on heat every little bit....updates soon. Respond and keep me busy. Heat just went on..

What city are you in...Wow I thought I was crazy.....This is Black iP4 Thursday...lol Stay safe

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
What city are you in...Wow I thought I was crazy.....This is Black iP4 Thursday...lol Stay safe

I'm upstate ny. Idk what to do. It's old in car. Have blanket but don't want to get sick. Thinking of going to dunkin. I think they are open. Or even walmart just o kill time. I doubt line wil build up. No one is here besides one other car

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Staff just got in. More cars arrived no one waiting outside store. A customer got out of his car to gve staff donuts he got them. That was nice. Looks like full staff. Drove around and ot food. Killed a solid hour. Once a line starts I'm getting online. Hopefully they won't give me any problems getting the two phones since I'm account manager. When I called verizonall of them said it won't be.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Staff meeting in place. They are being spoken too. I see a box. More cars arriving slowly. No lines out side yet. I wonder what they are talking about. Maybe how lines will work. No idea.

Last edited:

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Box near door. Think its bag. They are putting a thing to start line and where you can't pass. No one outside yet. Lot of time left. Maybe they will start early or let us in to get orders ready. Doubt it.

Reactions: tourstagefan

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow. I would have waiting to make sure all the kinks are out the first batch. I just recently got my iPhone 4 through AT&T because I wanted to be sure.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I would have waiting to make sure all the kinks are out the first batch. I just recently got my iPhone 4 through AT&T because I wanted to be sure.

Thats what my dad wanted to do. Little he knows that I'm getting it or us anyway. He wanted to wait two weeks. That's nothing. If there is a glitch they will fix it. I disagree with his two weeks and am surprising him by going home or the weekend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods