Verizon iphone 4 upgrade to iphone 5??

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyxlp

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
There WILL be a NEW iPhone this coming summer, the iPhone 4 is OLD now get over it Verizon peeps! Since it first came out there has been a new iPhone EVERY YEAR, what don't you people understand, just because Verizon got in the game LATE doesn't mean the iPhone 4 is new to anyone. Have you not heared Apple's Cook speak on the subject? He said the reason they release the iPhone 4 on Verizon so late is because Verizon customers were dying for it, per Cook and Verizon's Chief Honcho!

The iPhone 4 was released like clockwork JUST like the 3G and 3GS, just like the iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 WILL BE this summer. Wether Verizon will get the new iPhone this summer like AT&T will :)D) is up in the air, but rest assured there will be a new iPhone.

Ah, yes, thanks for emphasizing your main points in caps so I and other Verizon users can understand better. We aren't very good at understanding lots of things, like how people kept using phones on a network that wasn't very good at reliably making calls. :)

Reactions: shipwrestler125

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Ha Verizon will always be behind on refreshes!

I never lose calls, can't remember the last call I dropped. My data is faster and I get voice and data at the same time. Sorry, but the Verizon iPhone fails in my book

reyxlp

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Glad to hear it. My friends still on AT&T iPhones here in NYC are very jealous of your experience. Simultaneous voice and data without needing WiFi is definitely a nice capability though personally I don't miss it. If someone is boring me enough on the phone that I need to go online while I talk to them, I'm totally comfortable just telling them I have to go, lol...

All the data speed comparisons I've saw posted on CNET, BGR, Engadget, etc., however, show the Verizon iPhone getting faster data. :O

(I know, I know - very mature, haha... Hey, sounds like we're both happy, you with your phone and me with mine, and that's what counts!)

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ha Verizon will always be behind on refreshes!

I never lose calls, can't remember the last call I dropped. My data is faster and I get voice and data at the same time. Sorry, but the Verizon iPhone fails in my book

Ha i love how the only thing at&t people say is voice and data at the same time. Usually when I am on the phone I actually want to talk to the person otherwise I will tell them I have to go and dont need to use data at the same time. But if thats what you want to cling to then by all means go ahead. But if you cant make a call majority of the time and drop calls whats the point of voice and data at the same time? smh

Reactions: iEther21

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
Ah, yes, thanks for emphasizing your main points in caps so I and other Verizon users can understand better. We aren't very good at understanding lots of things, like how people kept using phones on a network that wasn't very good at reliably making calls. :)

I'm not foolish to believe AT&T is great for everyone as I am not foolish to believe Verizon is as well; but dayum son, when you have a connection and signal like this even the biggest Verizon fans can't blame me.. :eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:
web1.png

web2x.png

Regardless, there will be a new iPhone this summer, bank on it.

D2TSHR1439

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
20 months. No more Early Upgrade (1 yr) on VZW. You could get a different phone like a droid or something on a 1 year plan with unlimited data if you are trying to get grandfathered in, if thats what you are trying to do anyways. I wish they offered 1 year on iPhones regardless of cost.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I do believe Vzn will get the iPhone 5 this summer with At&t. The same thing happened in Canada a couple of years ago. A carrier or two got it late in the year but got the new one a few months later. Apple releases iPhones by the country and not the carrier. Remember Tim Cook said vzn customers wanted it now. Thus, why they didnt wait until the i5 to release it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2