Everyone get this one?
    02-09-2011 02:05 PM
    Nope. Let's everyone panic. "OMFG, WHEN WILL I GET MY TEXT, I'M FREAKING OUT!"
    02-09-2011 02:07 PM
    Nope. Let's everyone panic. "OMFG, WHEN WILL I GET MY TEXT, I'M FREAKING OUT!"
    Well, if we didn't have something to stress about, what would we do?
    02-09-2011 02:16 PM
    Also went to my local VZW store today to check out cases. They were setting up the "tent" and line already. There was a definite buzz in the air, too. While the store was somewhat busy, it is usually packed with people shopping phones. Today was only people at the service desk, looking at accessories, and one couple that looked to be switching from AT&T (the guy had an iPhone 3G/s). I heard him say, "But their getting the iPhone tomorrow." to his wife, to which she responded, "Yes, but we have decided to drop all data plans."

Case options left a bit to be desired. I shipped my splash Cruiser back today, so am "naked" with just the front and back "screen" protectors (which are all chewed up/scratched) thanks to the case. Think I am going to get the case-mate barely there or pop.
    02-09-2011 02:24 PM
    Also went to my local VZW store today to check out cases. They were setting up the "tent" and line already. There was a definite buzz in the air, too. While the store was somewhat busy, it is usually packed with people shopping phones. Today was only people at the service desk, looking at accessories, and one couple that looked to be switching from AT&T (the guy had an iPhone 3G/s). I heard him say, "But their getting the iPhone tomorrow." to his wife, to which she responded, "Yes, but we have decided to drop all data plans."

Case options left a bit to be desired. I shipped my splash Cruiser back today, so am "naked" with just the front and back "screen" protectors (which are all chewed up/scratched) thanks to the case. Think I am going to get the case-mate barely there or pop.
    The Case-Mate POP is fantastic. You will love the rubberized grips.
    02-09-2011 02:39 PM
    Dittos. Blue/Gray one on mine. Like.
    02-09-2011 02:43 PM
    Will it work with a screen protector?
    02-09-2011 02:43 PM
    I received my VZW text message yesterday. I thought that was thoughtful and made me feel good. I guess I am easy to please.
    02-09-2011 02:45 PM
    Will it work with a screen protector?
    It comes with a screen protector.
    02-09-2011 02:47 PM
    Everyone get this one?
    Never got that message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.
    02-09-2011 03:05 PM
    Haven't got one either that's cool of them
    02-09-2011 03:19 PM
    HEY?!?!?!?!? I didn't get that messgae from VZW, maybe because I had to have CSR setup my phone as it wouldn't activate through itunes, it was stuck on the terms of agreement but she helped me me get my contacts transferred over but the one thing that pissed me off was that when VZW updated their data plans they did away with the international data plans. Before I was paying $1.37 on top of my regular plan a day for data. When I would travel to South America to ski the ANdes Mtns I would use BBM, FB, AIM, MSN and email to communicate with family and such and would never text or use the phone and it was great service, I used my S1. Now all they offer is a data plan that charges $20.34/MB...I asked the lady if she was crazy? How ridiculous is that????? 20 BUCK A MB?!?!?!??!?!?!? I told her this iPhone nonsense has gotten to the bigwigs heads cuz there is NO WAY in the world I am paying that much for data. Now I will be phoneless in March unless I can figure out how to do a SIM card switch to work on the Vodafone Network in Chile
    02-09-2011 03:23 PM
    I received one today also.
    02-09-2011 03:26 PM
    Sweet. Makes up for the one the splash trashed. Is the inside smooth? or rubbery? Both?
    02-09-2011 04:36 PM
    Nope, did not get it but did get the Pop case. However, I suck at applying screen protectors so off to the VZ store to buy some and have someone who is more competent than I apply one.
    02-09-2011 04:41 PM
    Nope, did not get it but did get the Pop case. However, I suck at applying screen protectors so off to the VZ store to buy some and have someone who is more competent than I apply one.
    try doing it in a bathroom with a running shower. Heard that helps.

What stinks about the case shredding my protectors? I, for the first time ever, had ZERO bubbles or overhang. Perhaps because there was a guide at the top (speaker/camera) and the bottom (home button) but I did it. Back, too. Now they look like $#!t. I left them until I figure out what case I want. But you all have convinced me on the pop! (I think ) Grey/black I think.
    02-09-2011 04:46 PM
    I have grey red and absolutely love it.
    02-09-2011 04:50 PM
    I received my VZW text message yesterday. I thought that was thoughtful and made me feel good. I guess I am easy to please.
    yeah, i thought it was thoughtful too. got that message yesterday
    02-09-2011 05:20 PM
    No text here from verizon.
    02-09-2011 08:06 PM
    Never received it.
    02-09-2011 08:45 PM
    i got my message today

btw, how do u take a screen shot with the iphone?
    02-09-2011 09:55 PM
    i got my message today

btw, how do u take a screen shot with the iphone?
    Press the home button and the power button (top right) at the same time
    02-09-2011 10:11 PM
    I received that message today. I would recommend the Incipio Double Cover case. I love mine. I got the Gray/White one. The inside is that silicone and the outside is a hard shell.
    iSRS likes this.
    02-09-2011 10:25 PM
    Everyone get this one?
    got it Tuesday rightbafter a coworker showed me hers. lol
    02-09-2011 11:40 PM
    Not yet for me....guess VZW doesn't love me. I will return the phone tomorrow during all the launch activity and demand a new BlackBerry Storm 1 instead.
    02-10-2011 12:00 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD