Can anyone assist on whether there are short cut keys and how does one set them up?

Thanks
    02-09-2011 11:26 AM
    As far as keyboard shortcuts?

Top 10 Keyboard Shortcuts on Your iPhone: Secrets to Help Navigate and Type Quickly

Sorry if this doesn't help you.
    02-09-2011 11:30 AM
    Thanks for the post but that was not it.

A short cut key is when you just enter a number on your phone pad to dial. Example: Push the '1' key on the phone pad, holdit down and you go to voice mail.
    02-09-2011 12:01 PM
    Thanks for the post but that was not it.

A short cut key is when you just enter a number on your phone pad to dial. Example: Push the '1' key on the phone pad, holdit down and you go to voice mail.
    You mean a "quick dial"?

If so there aren't any. No need for the voicemail one because you just go into phone app and hit VM button. For quick dial numbers, you can add them to favorites. I added them and it actually isn't to bad.
    02-09-2011 12:19 PM
    You mean a "quick dial"?

If so there aren't any. No need for the voicemail one because you just go into phone app and hit VM button. For quick dial numbers, you can add them to favorites. I added them and it actually isn't to bad.
    ^^ I agree. Coming from a BB, I was a bit worried about not having a "speed dial" feature, but the "favorites" feature works very well
    02-09-2011 12:24 PM
    You guys need this.....

Touch Icon Creator for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Using this app I have a Favorites screen with picture icons of people I call, email and sms. Works great!
    Last edited by kilofox; 02-09-2011 at 12:31 PM.
    tylerd#IM and MrsStraty like this.
    02-09-2011 12:28 PM
    I would give up the fast app switcher to get the double clicking the home button to bring up the favorites back.
    02-09-2011 12:29 PM
    Thanks for the info. This will help me.
    02-09-2011 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD