as a phone?

crazy4cell

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
iphone 4 as a phone?

I am really wanting to know as a phone are calls crisp and clear for both parties or?
thank you for any information about this.

Last edited:

Tennessee

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

I am really wanting to know as a phone are calls crisp and clear for both parties or?
thank you for any information about this.

Crisp clear, and muc better signal. I am visiting family out of state and normally have to stand in one place to make phone calls here. Now I can wonder the hole house. Only difference is changing from BB to iPhone.

BellaBerry

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I called my dad on monday night once I got it all set up and he said the call sounded much better and clearer from the iphone than I ever did from my old blackberry bold.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
You can't even begin to realize the difference from my Palm Pre. My mom didn't know I got it on Monday. I called her. She says Hi, I respond, and she said "Whoa? I can hear you! You don't sound under water."

She sounded clear as a bell as well.

Reactions: crazy4cell

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Calls are clear, even though on my end, it seems a tad bit low...maybe because of the case. I have much better signal, everywhere.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Facetimed with the gf last night for the first time. I gotta say, it sounded like she was in person talking to me. Didn't even feel like she was coming through a speaker. No static, noise, etc. Definitely impressed.

Reactions: tourstagefan

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Wait... What? This is a phone too? Ha Ha Ha. Sorry, couldn't resist!

dont feel bad. i didnt know it was a phone either. i thought i just had a better looking ipod touch with a 3g data connection that could send text messages. can you imagine the disbelief i had when i woke it up and it said "one missed call" earlier?

you learn about new features every day :D

Last edited:
Reactions: P0stalTek

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711